[WTB/WTTF] Xerox Star, Docutech and 6085 + other Xerox/Fuji Xerox keyboards + NCR F020

photekq
Cherry Picker

25 Aug 2021, 17:02

Hi, I've loved these keyboards for many years now, but I always shied away from trying to find them (at least, through a public listing) because of the prices associated with the Docutech/6085, and because I resigned myself to failure when it comes to the Star.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Fuji Xerox J-Star recently, and it's cemented my love for these keyboards. I need to have them. The Star is my highest priority, but the Docutech and 6085 aren't far behind. I'm also open to ANY Xerox or Fuji Xerox keyboards, let me know what you've got.

I'm happy to buy them, or trade for them. I have countless vintage boards I can offer from various manufacturers, and some modern keyboard stuff too (customs, artisans). I've got too many keyboards for me to list here, but a few particularly tasty ones I can offer towards the Xerox keyboards are: IBM F107, IBM beamsprings, NIB Cherry dyesubs/doubleshots

Slightly aside from the Xerox theme, I'm also looking for an NCR F020.

Do get in touch if you have one that you want to let go of, I can give a more exhaustive list of what I have to offer! :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited by photekq on 25 Aug 2021, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

andreas

25 Aug 2021, 22:12

Truely eye-catching keyboards. I wish you all the best in getting one of these for you.

Return to “Want to buy”