[WTB] Accom Axial [H] Paypal (can also trade boards)

ArtyomTheMetroHopper

24 Nov 2022, 09:59

Hey everyone!

I have been looking for a good 3 months now for one of these beauties', an Accom Axial:

I had a minor stunt trying to get one from Turkey but gave up as the store didn't do international shipping and to top it off all the proxy buyer sites couldn't even get in contact with them to purchase it.

I have already posted about my lust for large keyboards in the marketplace but I have decided to narrow my net for the board I have been after for awhile now. I have Paypal but I am also willing to trade alongside cash. I have a Bigfoot Model F and a rather boring 3M Whisper Writer with Teletype, but I also have a heavily modified blue badge Model M and a decent condition raw Beamspring board.

I doubt I will have many bites as its a pretty niche keyboard but I might as well try and put it out there, either way thank you all in advance!

Muirium
µ

24 Nov 2022, 10:16

Chyros has one, I see. I’m sure you’ll have seen this already, but for context:

Just a tiny little bit too large for my taste. Best of luck in your quest!

ArtyomTheMetroHopper

24 Nov 2022, 10:27

Yep I have seen his video, actually came across when looking at keyboards with integrated trackball's and rotary wheels. Hooked line and sinker ever since. Also thanks! :D

Return to “Want to buy”