IBM Wheelwriter YU Cyrillic Dyesub Keycaps

Dingster

18 Jan 2019, 19:04

Looking to trade these caps, have no idea how much they are worth. Mostly looking for keyboards (alps and IBM stuff - model F anyone?, plate mounted MX linear keyboards too, as long as they arent red ;) , will consider other 60%+ keyoards too, very interested in box navies, dark yellows, royals,...). Hopefully not being too picky. The keycaps are in great clean shape, YU ISO layout, the "N" key has a little bit of shine, but only visible under special lighting conditions. Most pictures recycled from the post I made in pictures :lol: Located in the EU, so EU preffered. Also have the keyboard unit, if anyone is interested.
Original listing picture, with all included keycaps.
Image Not sure if this is intended, but the line is cut slightly. Might be due to wear?

Cheers!
Last edited by Dingster on 19 Jan 2019, 14:21, edited 2 times in total.

Myoth

18 Jan 2019, 19:13

fuuuck am I interested by these ... I don't have anything to trade though :(

Dingster

18 Jan 2019, 19:16

Myoth wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 19:13
fuuuck am I interested by these ... I don't have anything to trade though :(
No worries, let me know if anything interesting comes up :)
Not in a hurry!

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

19 Jan 2019, 04:21

Those are really nice. I'm not in Europe, but I probably would have tried to trade anyway if they were in the standard RU Cyrillic layout. Good luck with the trade!

Dingster

19 Jan 2019, 12:15

Techno Trousers wrote:
19 Jan 2019, 04:21
Those are really nice. I'm not in Europe, but I probably would have tried to trade anyway if they were in the standard RU Cyrillic layout. Good luck with the trade!

Return to “Want to trade”