- Location: Germany
- Main keyboard: Model Fs (3178, XT, AT)
- Main mouse: Cheap Logitech
- Favorite switch: Capacitive Buckling spring
I live in Germany and I have a few M122 (ISO QWERTZ) in pristine condition. I want to trade at least one of these for a UK QWERTY ISO or US ANSI. Its probably easier to trade the keycaps in stead of the whole keyboard. Let me know if someone would like to trade?
- Location: United Kingdom
- Main keyboard: Modernised IBM Model F AT
- Main mouse: Mionix Naos 8200
- Favorite switch: Capacitive Buckling Springs
- DT Pro Member: -
I have some UK Model M122 keycaps I will make sure tonight that it is a full set but and let you know. I would appreciate it if you could let me know weather you have IBM Model F AT UK layout keycaps as I would much rather that keycap set because I don't use my M122's as a daily driver instead I use my IBM Model F AT.