[H] /dev/tty triumph (mostly), [WTT] 1u ctrl & 1.75u shift

OxC0FFEE

21 Jul 2020, 15:05

I have a tale of woe. It's short but poignant. I have arrived at my endgame board (I hear you laughing, but it's true — YAS62 with lubed vint black stems in tealio housings and 62g gold SPRiT springs, in case you're curious) and I don't have the two /dev/tty triumph mods I need to complete it (though by rights I should, as they were in the extra triumph mods kit). *cries in /dev/tty*

Does a kind person who has these two keys — 1u control and 1.75u right shift — and doesn't need them feel generous? I will happily pay for them. If there are mods you need in trade I would send those too, because there are some I definitely don't need (no modern keyboard I build or buy will have prtscr, home, end, media keys, etc)

Hypersphere

21 Jul 2020, 20:16

OxC0FFEE wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 15:05
I have a tale of woe. It's short but poignant. I have arrived at my endgame board (I hear you laughing, but it's true — YAS62 with lubed vint black stems in tealio housings and 62g gold SPRiT springs, in case you're curious)
<snip><snip>
Yeah, sometime ago, I posted something about "nearing endgame". That was I don't know how many boards and dollars ago. I suppose you know that there is a pending amendment to the Constitution that guarantees "...the pursuit of the endgame board..." but not actually arriving at endgame.

Seriously, though, I wish I had the caps you are seeking, but I don't. Best wishes for finding them!

Return to “Want to trade”