[EU] [WTT] Cherry VDE0806 (G80-1000 HAE/13)

xds

28 Sep 2020, 09:47

Hi,

Long time lurker, not a poster (shame on me)
I got a Cherry G80-1000 that was pulled from a server room a few years ago, but I never got around to actualy do anything with it.
It is fully functional, clean and during the working years, had a very light use, as it was attached to a critical banking server.
It is fitted with Cherry blacks, and have double-shoot caps. Unfortunately is missing a cap, which was replaced, but it is obvious that it was replaced.
The thing is that I'm a minimalist mac user, and having this big keyboard on my desk has never been an option, not to mention that I might be too clumsy to make this keyboard work with my only usb-c laptop.

To be honest, I'm not even sure of what is worth (it might be worthless), but as the tittle says I'm looking to trade it, if anyone is looking to add this to their collection.

What I would like to have is a tenkeyless that I can actually use with my mac (wired or bt, no problem)

To trade this, as I'm a "new" user of the page (although I've been registered for 6 years) and I have no reputation, if you already have a reputation on the page, I will ship first, no problem, I will trust you and your reputation, I'm not here to scam anyone, but also I'm not here to be scammed. If you don't have any reputation, just as me, we will figure something out.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (59.15 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (55.91 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg (54.9 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg (55.05 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg (33.71 KiB) Viewed 4991 times

Rayndalf

28 Sep 2020, 18:13

That's a nice board with an interesting layout (Italian legends?). I don't have a modern tenkeyless of comparable value, but one day the G80-3000 S TKL (a tenkeyless "inspired" by the G80-3000 and only sold by Cherry in China) will arrive.

xds

28 Sep 2020, 19:13

I would rather trade it, but I'm not against the idea of selling. The layout is Spanish to my best knowledge.
For a trade I'm in the market for a tenkeyless either usb or bluethoot that I can use with my mbp.

Rayndalf

29 Sep 2020, 01:06

I've been meaning to pick up a G80-1000 or 3000, but I'm in the US so shipping might be prohibitive. What were you thinking in terms of price?

Rayndalf

29 Sep 2020, 02:42

Here's the inspection image of the G80-3000 S TKL (the name is truly cumbersome and it is clearly not actually a G80-3000). The caps are supposedly doubleshot PBT. Assuming your board hasn't sold or traded 2-3 weeks from now (not likely) would this be a reasonable trade?
Attachments
g80-3000 s tkl.jpg
g80-3000 s tkl.jpg (271.51 KiB) Viewed 4870 times

xds

29 Sep 2020, 21:34

Sorry it took me long to answer, but had a really bad day at work.
That keyboard you offer certainly check all the boxes, is a ten keyless and usb, so I would happily do this trade, although shipping could be expensive, I need to check about that :)
I agree, if this doesn't sell or trade in a couple weeks, we can check about this trade.

Best regards,

Rayndalf

30 Sep 2020, 06:24

xds wrote:
29 Sep 2020, 21:34
Sorry it took me long to answer, but had a really bad day at work.
That keyboard you offer certainly check all the boxes, is a ten keyless and usb, so I would happily do this trade, although shipping could be expensive, I need to check about that :)
I agree, if this doesn't sell or trade in a couple weeks, we can check about this trade.

Best regards,
No worries, I know the feeling.

I mostly bought it to see if it would actually arrive (it's "exotic" and Cherry branded so I kinda bought it on a whim). I think it has Cherry browns.

Return to “Want to trade”