[WTT] Leading Edge DC-3014 [WTTF] Anything interesting

headphone_jack

27 May 2021, 06:54

Let me start this off by saying that I am in no way looking to get rid of this keyboard. It is a very lovely board to use and I am in no rush to get it out of my house. However, due to purely my own interest I want to see what kind of trade offers I would get for a rare bird such as this.

Up for trade is my very own Leading Edge DC-3014, with blue Alps switches. I know people say this a lot when describing condition, but the condition of the switches is truly immaculate. Easily the best condition blues I have in my collection, and they sound fucking superb in this case with these caps. The case is slightly damaged, with small chips in the top right of the top case and other minor scuffs along the sides. The right control key as well has very noticeable chips, plan to replace it as soon as I can find a cap donor. Otherwise the caps have almost zero shine, this board saw very little use before I got my hands on it an all the damage is from sitting in storage. The keycaps and case have been retrobrited and the stabs have been lubed with Tribosis 3203. The rest of the board is spotlessly clean.
PXL_20210527_044757964.jpg
PXL_20210527_044757964.jpg (78.69 KiB) Viewed 5935 times
Again, I am solely looking for TRADES. I am not accepting cash, even as part of a trade. I am extremely unlikely to accept any offers unless they are very good ones that tickle my keyboard bone, so just keep that in mind. Happy trading folks!

ddrfraser1

27 May 2021, 17:22

I have one and will never sell it. I love this keyboard. Delicious.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

27 May 2021, 21:47

I'll trade you a bunch of random NIB crap for it

raoulduke-esq

27 May 2021, 22:43

Redmaus wrote:
27 May 2021, 21:47
I'll trade you a bunch of random NIB crap for it
Like a white linear space invaders, black clicky space invaders, and a rubber band space saver?

headphone_jack

28 May 2021, 01:51

heh. nice try, i know that rubber band space savers are far too valuable to trade to me for this measly alps board!

Return to “Want to trade”