WTTF Beamspring of any Model

basicbass

27 Nov 2022, 23:49

Wanting to trade for a Beamspring of any Model. Got Lots of alps goodies to trade and or sell!
1. Salmon Wang with black+gold paint
This Wang board was done by friend of mine and it has all the standard specialties of a normal wang, dye sub keycaps, n key rollover etc. But this board has a black and gold paint job that has been clearcoated in 2k clear coat so it is exrtemely durable and should last a long while (same clearcoat made for cars). The skcm salmon switches have been lubed and waxed ontop of boiled, ipa soaked, and paper modded so these tactile salmons are as good as can be.
Worth around 400 USD shipped.

2. Custom Zenith Z-150 with industrial grey paint job
This Zenith has dye sub keycaps, diamond polished lubed and waxed green alps switches, and a black badge. The main kicker here is that this zenith has a "london grey" paint job reminiscent of the industrial grey model m. Also you may be wondering wtf is a diamond-polished alp. Well in the hunt for achieving nos like alps linears and tactiles I figured that what cherry ppl do for restoration might not work half bad on alps. Since diamond polishing smooths out the alps top housing sliders this in theory should be able to remove the scratches that used alps have. These greens were about 7/10 stock with alot of scratchy sound but with the lightest layer of lube and diamond polishing these alps are nearly 10/10 (I would say about 9.5/10 when compared to a nos switch). (can grab photos of the final case, the only photos I have on hand were when the case was painted)

3. Alps SKCM Salmon, Brown, Yellow, and some orange. These are unrestored switches which I can diamond polish and get to 9/10+ if needed and have varying amounts. I have the most salmons though, the browns are mostly off limits unless I get a really nice offer

4. NOS Ibm pingmaster with skcc green switches. Not much to be said here, it is a ping/boopmaster in the chinese variant XD. Really not wanting to sell since this is my first pingmaster but throw me an offer if wanted in a trade

https://imgur.com/a/aJGrZ1h

ArtyomTheMetroHopper

28 Nov 2022, 09:47

Out of curiosity, aside from Alps do you have any other keyboards up for possible trade?

basicbass

29 Nov 2022, 01:44

Sadly I do not. I mainly got into alps and never really touched ibm, but after trying a beamspring at a meetup I fell in love ha ha

ArtyomTheMetroHopper

29 Nov 2022, 09:19

Ah fair enough, I do have a beamspring myself but not too big on alps aside from the pingmaster. You got some good stuff though so I wish you the best of luck in finding beamspring of your own!

basicbass

14 Dec 2022, 03:31

Still looking! If you want to do any one of the boards+cash I am ok with that aswell. I also have about 200 restored skcm brown alps (black switchplate) up for grabs aswell in exchange for a beamer. 100 of the browns are in a texas instruments board btw.

Return to “Want to trade”