Model F labs F77 with many extras at half price - Preorder spot!

Luna
Alt255

29 Oct 2018, 05:58

I ordered a Model F77 with many extras for a total value of $950.
I am selling my preorder spot for $500, international shipping is included.
Single digit serial, to be delivered in January.
Order will be transferred to your name and address.
I will send you all the order receipts and emails as well of course.

Included:
- F77 HHKB-Style Split Right Shift and Split Backspace, color off-white/beige.
- Single digit serial number, first 9 to be delivers, a $125 option.
- Keys are in off-white/beige (or pearl/pebble I believe it's called) except for the blue ones of course.
- All keys listed below are ordered TWICE, you have them all double.
- Regular printed key set (US/ANSI layout).
- Right side block 0-9 and cursor keys.
- Right side block numpad layout.
- Right side block CM style numpad with arrows and both pebble and blue.
- Front printed F1-F12 key set.
- 1.5U backspace, Tab, lock symbol, Windows, right menu, F77 keys in pebble.
- F77 and Buckling Spring keys in blue.
- Mopar blue key set.
- F77 First Aid/ Repair Kit.
- 30 extra flippers and springs.
- 10 extra barrels.
- 12 extra bumpers.
- FedEx International shipping for a value of $108.

F62-F77-1024x457.jpg
F62-F77-1024x457.jpg (46.66 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
alrFRgH.png
alrFRgH.png (44.09 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
CM Numpad.png
CM Numpad.png (85.71 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
d0inL0j.png
d0inL0j.png (90.47 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
koyxtKo.png
koyxtKo.png (185.27 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
SC8TI3I.png
SC8TI3I.png (37.81 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
umCGzuz.png
umCGzuz.png (25.85 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
keyboard-layout.jpg
keyboard-layout.jpg (82.25 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
Attachments
SC8TI3I.png
SC8TI3I.png (37.81 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
Last edited by Luna on 29 Oct 2018, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

29 Oct 2018, 06:17

Wow. This seems like a crazy good opportunity for someone looking to enter the GB. Why are you backing out though? I thought things finally started being manufactured. Seems like you're losing a good amount of money as well =/

Luna
Alt255

29 Oct 2018, 06:26

Yep, losing money but I wanted to price it so the buyer gets a nice deal. The price is no more than a standard HHKB layout with keycaps and shipping included. So you get a TON of extras and extra keycaps for free (you get all listed caps are TWICE) as well as the single digit serial option.

Selling because I lost intrest. Why?
1) I am building a killer PC so I only have eye for that now and I can spend the money on it too.
2) I went from a decade of clicky Cherry boards to a decade of clicky gaming boards to (recently) tactile gaming boards to tactile high-end (for lack of a better word) boards only to find out recently that I prefer linear switches. I am keeping a tactile board (Zilent 78) but my others will be linear from now on (Tealio/Healio).

For the same reason I will be selling all my Topre boards as well. Will make a post when I find the time.

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

29 Oct 2018, 06:31

Damn - that's awesome, my dude. I'm sure whoever ends up with this purchase will be one happy DT member. Much respect!

xueyao

29 Oct 2018, 08:48

PMed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Beyond_The_End

29 Oct 2018, 10:08

Luna wrote: Yep, losing money but I wanted to price it so the buyer gets a nice deal. The price is no more than a standard HHKB layout with keycaps and shipping included. So you get a TON of extras and extra keycaps for free (you get all listed caps are TWICE) as well as the single digit serial option.

Selling because I lost intrest. Why?
1) I am building a killer PC so I only have eye for that now and I can spend the money on it too.
2) I went from a decade of clicky Cherry boards to a decade of clicky gaming boards to (recently) tactile gaming boards to tactile high-end (for lack of a better word) boards only to find out recently that I prefer linear switches. I am keeping a tactile board (Zilent 78) but my others will be linear from now on (Tealio/Healio).

For the same reason I will be selling all my Topre boards as well. Will make a post when I find the time.

Any Justsystem Hipros?

Luna
Alt255

29 Oct 2018, 10:12

No idea what that is and just sold by the way!

Bass

30 Oct 2018, 00:33

Personally I can't see myself preferring any linear switch over a good tactile or clicky switch, but to each their own. A fantastic deal in any case!
Beyond_The_End wrote: Any Justsystem Hipros?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPRE-REALFORC ... 3280803636

Very high price, but this guy has been trying to sell it for quite a while now so you might be able to get a decent deal if you give it a shot.

Luna
Alt255

30 Oct 2018, 06:15

Ah, ok, never heard about that one.

I have the 30th Anniversary Realforce TKL full 55g (blue/gray) for sale by the way.

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2018, 09:55

A grand for a HiPro? Cue the Looney Tunes sound effects while I face palm and question the meaning of humankind. That’s just fucking stupid. Not mental, no, insufficiently creative, just D*U*M.

Luna
Alt255

30 Oct 2018, 10:01

He's actually asking 1,5 grand.

I'm asking 300€ for teh Anniversary by the way.

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2018, 10:08

Needless to say, yours is the altogether more humane price!

Luna
Alt255

30 Oct 2018, 10:13

It's usually sold at 450 to 500 for the 55g. I bought it at 500 shipped and had to add import on top of that.

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2018, 10:41

Yup. I think you’ll find a buyer good and quick on that one. It’s a more than reasonable price for a board many have the hots for.

One of my main boards is its plain clothes 55g brother. Top notch. I’d be more tempted by a 35g but that’s just me and my empty wallet muttering excuses!

Luna
Alt255

30 Oct 2018, 10:53

Yep, I'll put it up for sale sometime this week I hope.

Bass

30 Oct 2018, 11:12

Muirium wrote: A grand for a HiPro? Cue the Looney Tunes sound effects while I face palm and question the meaning of humankind. That’s just fucking stupid. Not mental, no, insufficiently creative, just D*U*M.
Yes the price is high but you shouldn't compare this to your standard 104UG HiPro. These are much less common (or at least, limited edition) and sought after. These boards kind of suffered a similar fate to beamsprings, people were buying them for much less just a few years ago, but the prices have recently skyrocketed. I don't know about $1.5k, but I would not be surprised if this board sold for around $1000. The only other well known HiPro sets with a similar white color scheme are the 104UK (more common but still pretty expensive) and Nissho, which are probably just as expensive now. Compared to beamsprings I think this is more insane since all the value is in just the keycaps alone.

subcat

30 Oct 2018, 12:56

yeah, they have consistently been hitting $1000+ in Japan recently. the kb106de has not yet reached that level of insanity but the two that i can remember from this year went for roughly 500 and 710 respectively.

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2018, 13:48

Makes you wonder where the fresh demand is coming from. I was under their spell back when they were available. As usual, I just couldn’t find the money, not even for Just Systems!

Beamsprings, yes, I can sympathise with the demand for them. One day I must sell mine, I suppose. But some inner part of me obviously objects to people going gaga for just one part of a keyboard instead of the whole. Man, this must be what Kbdfr feels like when people raid all those dyesub Cherry boards for their caps, and price the damn things out of reach while they’re at it. How does it feel? Irritable and icky…

Fkazim

02 Apr 2019, 13:54

Seems pretty interesting that the IBM Model F keyboards are being recreated and I myself Have an IBM Model F AT and F XT and do wonder how well they have replicated the build quality to the original and also the key feel?

nik137

02 Apr 2019, 17:34

The (much longer) main thread about the new Model F is here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11046&start=3900

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

28 May 2019, 05:46

Is this deal still up?

Dingster

28 May 2019, 12:33

Luna wrote:
29 Oct 2018, 10:12
No idea what that is and just sold by the way!
Going by this, I'd say the deal is off

Luna
Alt255

28 May 2019, 15:37

Sorry, wasn't following this thread anymore and it pretty much sold right away.

Here's another deal: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=21930

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

28 May 2019, 17:30

Yeah I probably should have gave the whole thread another look :)

Return to “For sale”