Devlin Pennine POS keyboard

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

27 Sep 2015, 17:34

Some months ago, we made a mini group-buy with two other DT members and bought three keyboards like that from a UK recycler.

It has Cherry MX Brown switches and nice thick Devlin double-shot keycaps.

I can't find any info about that little POS board on the web, so here are some pictures. Sadly, I've no idea what is the model number.

t8c

27 Sep 2015, 20:52

Very interesting key profile. Does it feel like a dsa or cherry key or a mix of them?

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

28 Sep 2015, 00:06

Yeah, more like a mix of them. It has a profile very similar to DSA but a texture much more like double-shot Cherry caps.

vsev

28 Sep 2015, 12:32

Yeah I'd love having some ISO Enter in this profile to match SP's DSA sets !

GuilleAcoustic

29 Sep 2015, 09:27

Very nice looking board, but ABCDE layout... Meeh :lol: . It reminds me of the train ticket automaton, it just takes me ages to type the station names with alphabetical layouts lolilol.

Chyros

29 Sep 2015, 09:51

Nice pictures :) . I didn't know Devlin used Cherry switches. Cool keycaps too, look like they're very high quality!

hoggy

30 Sep 2015, 07:35

Their build quality is pretty good. I just wish they made their keyboards programmable...

ach

07 Oct 2015, 15:40

Cool board - for the two-space keys, do they have dual switches or stabs? Also, does it look like the rows and columns are broken out directly to the header that connects to the daughter board?

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

07 Oct 2015, 19:59

ach wrote: Cool board - for the two-space keys, do they have dual switches or stabs? Also, does it look like the rows and columns are broken out directly to the header that connects to the daughter board?
Stabs, and yes, if I remember correctly every trace is going to the header directly, which is pretty awesome.

UKKeycaps

21 Feb 2018, 18:24

Devlin Q-Series Pennine will be available on MechSupply very soon for those who have ever wanted these keycaps :D

Daniel Beardsmore

21 Feb 2018, 19:19

Wiki page: [wiki]Devlin Q series[/wiki]

Return to “Gallery”