HHKB Metal Stickers

User avatar
cookie

28 Apr 2016, 23:01

Good evening everybody,

2 weeks ago I got a little surprise from Korea and today I'd like to share some pictures with you :)

A big "Thank You" to the user Happy from kbdmania.net who was so generous to send me these excellent metal decals plus some krytox, 55g domes with springs, spicy Korean Ramen and very delicious cookies :D

He didn't even ask for something in return :o
But I took care of it 8-)

Here we go

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I hope you like it as much as I do :)

User avatar
bocahgundul
Sell me 5k please

29 Apr 2016, 00:27

How about a GB for that beautiful sticker? :roll:

User avatar
hypkx
Chasing the Dream

29 Apr 2016, 00:46

bocahgundul wrote: How about a GB for that beautiful sticker? :roll:
Cool idea, a new gb for ibm metal stickers would also be great.

User avatar
Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

29 Apr 2016, 00:59

Wow, that looks amazing. I love the way light hits of the red and silver decal. And this is coming from someone who personally dislikes the HHKB and think its a memeboard. :)
hypkx wrote: Cool idea, a new gb for ibm metal stickers would also be great.
Seconded. 8-)

User avatar
livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

29 Apr 2016, 01:49

Redmaus wrote: Wow, that looks amazing. I love the way light hits of the red and silver decal. And this is coming from someone who personally dislikes the HHKB and think its a memeboard. :)
hypkx wrote: Cool idea, a new gb for ibm metal stickers would also be great.
Seconded. 8-)
Absolutely would buy a heap of them. Wow. :o :shock:

User avatar
emdude
Model M Apologist

29 Apr 2016, 02:07

Me too, there was this but it seems to have died.

User avatar
iAmAhab

29 Apr 2016, 02:15

I need this, but my ocd is gonna trigger bad if I'm not able to put it on just right.

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

29 Apr 2016, 03:01

I NEED THIS.

User avatar
pr0ximity

29 Apr 2016, 03:16

Wow, I would almost buy a HHKB just so I could put one of these on it.

Metal IBM ones would be amazing...

User avatar
romevi

29 Apr 2016, 03:22

Thanks to potek I am here. Let's get this GB started.

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 04:33

HHK 스티커에 관심 갖아주셔서 감사합니다. ^^

User avatar
livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

29 Apr 2016, 04:37

iAmAhab wrote: I need this, but my ocd is gonna trigger bad if I'm not able to put it on just right.
That is why you buy a heap of them so you can afford to mess up ;)

sethbc

29 Apr 2016, 06:01

livingspeedbump wrote: That is why you buy a heap of them so you can afford to mess up ;)
:lol: I've got this bug bad, but it does end up being helpful sometimes.

User avatar
cookie

29 Apr 2016, 09:46

nozini@naver.com wrote: HHK 스티커에 관심 갖아주셔서 감사합니다. ^^
^--- May I introduce the man himself! Thank you very much again, I hope you will like my gift I've sent you :D

If interest is there I will check with him how to get more, how much production will cost what MQO we need and how high the taxes are.
iAmAhab wrote: I need this, but my ocd is gonna trigger bad if I'm not able to put it on just right.
I have positioned them with the help of a toothpick, if you don't press the foil too hard on the surface you are able to move it. But beware, you really have to pull the foil slow and steady, on my first try the "i" in Professtional came off but I've managed to put it back. It was a bit fiddly but the results are great, and the fit is perfect, I am very impressed by the precision!

User avatar
adhoc

29 Apr 2016, 10:10

cookie,

I see you already wrote on kbdmania about these stickers. If you manage to get a group-buy-kind-of-thingie, I'd be interested in these. Depending on the price I'd be interested in either a couple or a dozen. I'm sure there would be lots of request for stickers such as these - they look amazing!

User avatar
cookie

29 Apr 2016, 10:56

@adhoc: Thanks! Happy actually wrote about those on kbdmania.net I am currently in touch with him.
I will see how much they cost and I will try to organize a group buy.

User avatar
002
Topre Enthusiast

29 Apr 2016, 14:01

I'd also love to get a couple of the HHKB logo stickers!

User avatar
derzemel

29 Apr 2016, 14:36

are there stickers for Leopold FC660C as well? :D

User avatar
Abstractions

29 Apr 2016, 18:04

I am in for group buy too.

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 18:07

derzemel wrote: are there stickers for Leopold FC660C as well? :D
660C of the sticker has not produced

User avatar
derzemel

29 Apr 2016, 18:17

nozini@naver.com wrote:
derzemel wrote: are there stickers for Leopold FC660C as well? :D
660C of the sticker has not produced
Oh, ok. Thank you! :-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 18:27

Kommen Aufkleber bald Produktion von neuen Designs. ^^

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

29 Apr 2016, 18:34

nozini@naver.com wrote: Kommen Aufkleber bald Produktion von neuen Designs. ^^
Sprechen Sie Englisch? Oder nur Deutsch?

Es tut mir leid.. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

Dein Arbeit ist sehr good; ich liebe dein Aufkleber!

User avatar
alienman82

29 Apr 2016, 18:39

removed.
Last edited by alienman82 on 02 Mar 2018, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 18:41

photekq wrote:
nozini@naver.com wrote: Kommen Aufkleber bald Produktion von neuen Designs. ^^
Sprechen Sie Englisch? Oder nur Deutsch?

Es tut mir leid.. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

Dein Arbeit ist sehr good; ich liebe dein Aufkleber!
Thank you very much
Here is what language do you usually use? German? English?

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

29 Apr 2016, 18:44

nozini@naver.com wrote: Thank you very much
Here is what language do you usually use? German? English?
We are a mostly European forum. Everyone posts in English in the main forum, but there are other language forums for French, German and Portuguese.

Personally, I only speak English fluently, but I did some German in school :lol:

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 19:05

photekq wrote:
nozini@naver.com wrote: Thank you very much
Here is what language do you usually use? German? English?
We are a mostly European forum. Everyone posts in English in the main forum, but there are other language forums for French, German and Portuguese.

Personally, I only speak English fluently, but I did some German in school :lol:
You are great ... I know speak only Korean ㅠ _ ㅠ
I should have studied hard in school ...
The only communicate through a translator ...

User avatar
Happy

29 Apr 2016, 19:08

nozini@naver.com wrote:
photekq wrote:
nozini@naver.com wrote: Thank you very much
Here is what language do you usually use? German? English?
We are a mostly European forum. Everyone posts in English in the main forum, but there are other language forums for French, German and Portuguese.

Personally, I only speak English fluently, but I did some German in school :lol:
You are great ... I know speak only Korean ㅠ _ ㅠ
I should have studied hard in school ...
The only communicate through a translator ...
Can I change my ID? >>> nozini@naver.com <<<

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

29 Apr 2016, 19:14

I think a mod can help you :) We have only one as far as I remember :lol: and a couple of helpers :)

User avatar
cookie

29 Apr 2016, 19:20

Can someone help this man plz? :D

Post Reply

Return to “Gallery”