GON Nerd60->TMK. Ergo Clears. Vintage Cherry ANSI-XT NCR Set +HAD.

ideus

07 Dec 2016, 15:26

After some time I have found the best fit for my typing needs, an ANSI set in a vintage XT layout that I fitted with HAD modifiers and a couple of modern GMK made modifiers. The base of the keyboard is a GON Nerd60 converted to TMK and Ergo clears.

scottc

07 Dec 2016, 15:43

I love the ~` and \| keys! Very nice looking board. :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

07 Dec 2016, 15:58

My fav is the x - Escape :)

Orpheo

07 Dec 2016, 16:49

Really lovely setup! Love the x escape as well!
If it was for me I would keep the control keys to fill those spaces.
I'm just guessing here, but it seem your caps lock is control and that is why you opt for a symbol down arrow instead of the handbag?

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

08 Dec 2016, 03:29

So you went TMK, how is it? ;) Nice. I know the board and always liked it, I have a soft spot for NerD60

ideus

08 Dec 2016, 04:27

Here it is with an illuminated lock. Yeah, this lock is the control key, but still, it has the caps lock led indicator there. TMK is great, a bit more complicated than Nerdy GUI, of course; but, it is far more flexible.

PollandAkuma

14 Dec 2016, 18:57

OMG that's the exactly layout I want on my 60%!!

ideus

14 Dec 2016, 21:25

I am afraid that the C-Profile tilde is very hard to get. Group buy proposal does not include it. The closest thing is a tilde along with a numeral sign, which is the UK version of such key. The B-Profile back slash is frequently included in group buy sets, but not all sets does it, though. Good luck in securing some keys for your dream layout, it is really useful to write in English, Spanish and French, using US-International Alternate Graphics Characters and I am trying to put together a second keyboard with the same layout. Right now, I have it at home and I use a HHKB-style one at work.

Return to “Gallery”