Post your desktop.

RougeRambo

08 Jul 2012, 03:14

JmactheAttack wrote:
RougeRambo wrote:nice rig Jmac, cheap second monitors FTW XD

what headphone stand is that, im looking into getting one
I'm about to get a few 24" 16:10 NEC LCDs to replace them.

As for the stand, you can find them here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vinyl-Album-Hea ... 500wt_1202
awesome, will be cool to see with new monitor
/jelly

and ty for posting headphone stand looks awesome! may get one

phetto
Elite

08 Jul 2012, 15:31

JmactheAttack wrote:Picture of my home office desk setup. Thankfully I cropped the pic so you wouldn't have to see the hideous lamp above or the dangling jungle vines below. Here are the specs:
  • WASD Keyboard w/ Browns (I moved my old DAS elsewhere)
  • Logitech G5 Mouse
  • Astro A40 Headset
  • Ikea Galant Desk
ImageClick for Original
Do I spot a Dyson fan?

Nice Rig!

ajx

08 Jul 2012, 20:31

JmactheAttack wrote:Picture of my home office desk setup. Thankfully I cropped the pic so you wouldn't have to see the hideous lamp above or the dangling jungle vines below. Here are the specs:
  • WASD Keyboard w/ Browns (I moved my old DAS elsewhere)
  • Logitech G5 Mouse
  • Astro A40 Headset
  • Ikea Galant Desk
ImageClick for Original
Hi, can you telle me what is ur giant mice pad?

JmactheAttack

08 Jul 2012, 22:39

The pad underneath the keyboard is from Ikea. It its KNÖS curve Desk pad which is supposed to match up with the Galant desk. I tried to find a link for you, but it looks like they may not be available anymore :| The pad underneath the mouse is a Func Industries 1030 Mouse Surface.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

09 Jul 2012, 00:38

Here's my work setup. My home desk is a little wild right now -- waiting on a new monitor to do a nice re-cable.
Keyboards: Leopold FC200R w/ blues and cherry ds, Cherry g80-3700 w/ blacks (for now) and dyesub PBT
Nothing else in the shot is really anything special. You can see a G80-3000 peeking from behind the left monitor though!

09 Jul 2012, 12:16

Here's my desktop.
P1010791.jpg
Acer Aspire 3830T in the middle. Using a '87 1391401 with it. (bottom of pic) To the left is my SE FDHD for people who say I don't have a Mac. lol. On the right is my custom built 486 (of which my username is from).If you are wondering why I have those systems on my desktop, the 486 is for my DOS fun. e.g. QBASIC programming. And the Mac is there because it is a Mac. Yes, I have a lava lamp. I haven't used it in years. It's been idle for so long that the wax from the top has sunk to the bottom. I use my LED lamp now. So good for lighting up the whole room.

martinyeah

11 Jul 2012, 21:01

RougeRambo

12 Jul 2012, 02:00

oh dear alienware,
*waits for flaming to begin*

t!ng
Awake Sheep

12 Jul 2012, 02:13

@martinyeah: Love your color scheme on the realforce.

bjonbjonbjon

12 Jul 2012, 15:31

Been lurking around for some time on this forum, thought I should start with a picture of my setup.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

12 Jul 2012, 15:44

Is this under your bed?

MoarMAtt

12 Jul 2012, 16:11

those Dells 27s?

tadbitnerdy

12 Jul 2012, 16:16

You must be a giant! Look how the monitor dwarfs that Canon DSLR!

rodtang

12 Jul 2012, 16:36

bjonbjonbjon wrote:Been lurking around for some time on this forum, thought I should start with a picture of my setup.
That bed sucks, the metal will bend and the top point will be in the middle where the metal bar is. Get some bed planks (or whatever they're called) your back will thank you.

baldgye

12 Jul 2012, 20:11

rodtang wrote:
bjonbjonbjon wrote:Been lurking around for some time on this forum, thought I should start with a picture of my setup.
That bed sucks, the metal will bend and the top point will be in the middle where the metal bar is. Get some bed planks (or whatever they're called) your back will thank you.
I'm not sure how anyone can sleep in anything smaller than a double bed...

amble

13 Jul 2012, 00:07

Well... I thought I would post my humble setup. :)
Attachments
IMG_1126.JPG
IMG_1126.JPG (235.82 KiB) Viewed 6207 times

thegunner100

13 Jul 2012, 00:08

bjonbjonbjon, camera and lens? Are you using a fish-eye?

The_Beast

13 Jul 2012, 01:07

Overview: Keycap orgaizer on the right with some H&S keys I just got, Rosewill with blues on the glass, WASD with browns on the tray, Rosewill with reds on the front of the case (now at my work desk).

Stack of HDD backup drives

Inside my case

bjonbjonbjon

13 Jul 2012, 03:21

@ting Yes it's an ikea bunk bed.

@MoarMATT Spot on those are U2711

@rodtang Luckily i bought a pretty good bed which is pretty solid.

@baldgye I dont have a choice, room is too small to fit a single bed.

@thegunner100 Nah it's just a GoPro Hero 2 I recently bought. I wouldn't have put a filter if it was from a DSLR.

RougeRambo

13 Jul 2012, 04:28

@thegunner100 Nah it's just a GoPro Hero 2 I recently bought. I wouldn't have put a filter if it was from a DSLR.[/quote]

what sports you into, how you liking the gopro. I am thinking of getting one for my new motorbike.

bjonbjonbjon

13 Jul 2012, 05:48

@RougeRambo I bought it solely for my uni assignments. I also took it with me on a trip to Bali, great for parties I must say. It is a great little camera under 300, easily mountable, fish eye lens is a plus, it is waterproof. Can't really think of a better camera in that price point that does almost everything flawlessly.

The_Beast

13 Jul 2012, 05:51

A go-pro is a great camera, we have one for our quadcopter, HD videos from a nearly indestructible camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nx5vOA7ylY

babychoy

13 Jul 2012, 06:08

Here's a shot of my crammed workspace. Spending about 12 hours a day here - for work and a little of play. ;)

ShuttleMunky

13 Jul 2012, 11:28

babychoy wrote:Here's a shot of my crammed workspace. Spending about 12 hours a day here - for work and a little of play. ;)

Isn't it uncomfortable to use your DELL keyboard over another keyboard? Or did you just put one of them there for show off :D

babychoy

13 Jul 2012, 11:37

^i use 'em both 'cause I always.. um.. well.. yeah, the other one's for show off. :D

RougeRambo

13 Jul 2012, 21:07

babychoy wrote:^i use 'em both 'cause I always.. um.. well.. yeah, the other one's for show off. :D
i do this, i just swap em over as need be...as in lift one over the other,
Model M - Typing
Noppoo - Gaming

or akin to this.

babychoy

14 Jul 2012, 07:33

RougeRambo wrote:
babychoy wrote:^i use 'em both 'cause I always.. um.. well.. yeah, the other one's for show off. :D
i do this, i just swap em over as need be...as in lift one over the other,
Model M - Typing
Noppoo - Gaming

or akin to this.
i do that occasionally. often, i just unplug the USB one and store it away for more space. i could really use a larger desk right to accommodate two kb's with enough room to move my hands around.

zoidbergslo

14 Jul 2012, 22:28

desktop.jpg
desktop.jpg (343.22 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
Here is my setup. Old HP laptop, dying Dell 24", white Filco MJ2 with red alert and bad Deathadder :)

babychoy

15 Jul 2012, 04:28

zoidbergslo wrote:Image
Here is my setup. Old HP laptop, dying Dell 24", white Filco MJ2 with red alert and bad Deathadder :)
Is that a GBA? :)

rhizo

15 Jul 2012, 15:08

babychoy wrote:
Spoiler:
zoidbergslo wrote:Image
Is that a GBA? :)
looks like a GBA xp to me

Return to “Gallery”