Keyboard on a motorcycle, yeah!

Icarium

20 Sep 2022, 08:16

depletedvespene

22 Sep 2022, 00:51

Yeah, right. When I was young and online, we explored file systems; databases were strictly off-limits.

digital_matthew

22 Sep 2022, 02:50

The babe holding the F XT is about to have a bad day when her shoelace gets stuck in the back wheel.

Findecanor

22 Sep 2022, 06:54

I think they are standing still though. Either way, one guy is about to lose his goldfish, and that "laptop" is about to fall to the studio floor and shatter.

BTW. I think shoelaces are supposed to break when pulled too hard. I once replace mine with some durable laces from a military backpack. That was fine ... until I was riding my bicycle and it jammed suddenly, and all I could do was stop and fall sideways. The ultra-durable "shoelaces" had wound themselves around the crank. Luckily I was just on top of a hill and going slowly - if it had happened a few seconds later I would have gone downhill at speed.

Muirium
µ

22 Sep 2022, 09:36

Snagged bootlaces are the worst. I’m far from the only person who’s found themselves suddenly hogtied at the ankles when one catches on the other shoe’s hooks. Last time that caught me out I’d just arrived in California and landed on the airport tarmac on my knees. Bloody hurt! I disable the in-side facing hooks with pliers now.

Return to “Gallery”