Majestouch Italian Red V2

Taeyoung

07 Mar 2011, 15:50

This is my main keyboard, Majestouch Italian Red with Dolch Replication key caps(double shot) and a scarlet acrylic palm rest.

Last edited by Taeyoung on 07 Mar 2011, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

webwit
Wild Duck

07 Mar 2011, 16:10

Nice style, I like it!

db_Iodine

07 Mar 2011, 16:31

And the Cherry logo on the keyboard too. Nice one. If they had the Italian red Filco in tenkeyless, I'd be all over it.

Taeyoung

07 Mar 2011, 17:08

webwit wrote:Nice style, I like it!
Thanks webeit! :-)

Taeyoung

07 Mar 2011, 17:15

db_Iodine wrote:And the Cherry logo on the keyboard too. Nice one. If they had the Italian red Filco in tenkeyless, I'd be all over it.
Yeah, I love the Cherry metal logo sticker.
I got the logo from one of old keymania members in Korea. :lol:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Mar 2011, 17:33

Cool wrist rest! What material is that?

Taeyoung

08 Mar 2011, 02:07

sixty wrote:Cool wrist rest! What material is that?
That is made by just acrylic plastic.

espritsc

08 Mar 2011, 02:22

Nice keyboard! Is there anywhere to buy double shot key caps for a filco?

gorb

08 Mar 2011, 02:39

Looks great. I wish I had ordered an italian red filco back when EK had em.

keyboardlover

08 Mar 2011, 02:59

Nice keyboard Taeyoung! I like your name. It's like a combination of Taeyeon and SooYoung.

Taeyoung

08 Mar 2011, 06:49

espritsc wrote:Nice keyboard! Is there anywhere to buy double shot key caps for a filco?
Yeah, I think you may be able to buy a few sets of double shot key caps on Korean(Leopold or IOMania) and Chinese(Taobao) online shopping malls.
you know, however, it will cost you a little bit high shipping charge.
Anyway, here are links of double shot key caps of Leopold and IOMania in Korea.
http://leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/list.php&ca_id=20f0
http://www.iomania.co.kr/frontstore/Ite ... num=103895 ( ABS, 104 Key caps, Black/White)

But it's hardly to buy the Dolch replication double shot ones.

Taeyoung

08 Mar 2011, 06:58

keyboardlover wrote:Nice keyboard Taeyoung! I like your name. It's like a combination of Taeyeon and SooYoung.

:lol:
Wow, i'm a bit surprised that you knew the names of SNSD members.
Do you like K-pop?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Mar 2011, 07:04

Taeyoung wrote: Wow, i'm a bit surprised that you knew the names of SNSD members.
Do you like K-pop?
He is a fan Image

ion

08 Mar 2011, 07:18

sosi fan z

wanabe

08 Mar 2011, 07:27

espritsc wrote:Nice keyboard! Is there anywhere to buy double shot key caps for a filco?
there's a geekhack group buy going on for the same doubleshot keys as in the OP...

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?t=13664

better hurry though, order period is ending really soon...like today

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Mar 2011, 07:36

Actually its kinda different. Modifiers are different from Dolch Replica.. all caps and centered. I really like the color scheme though, I just wish SP could make thicker keycaps.

ohdh2003

08 Mar 2011, 09:55

Some part of Dolch Replica key caps was intended to Majestouch series keyboard. :)

Taeyoung

08 Mar 2011, 10:35

sixty wrote:Actually its kinda different. Modifiers are different from Dolch Replica.. all caps and centered. I really like the color scheme though, I just wish SP could make thicker keycaps.
So do I, I love thick double shot key caps and the color scheme.
Actually, I tried to have white keycaps of G80-11800 dyed the similar color scheme a few days ago, even though it failed.

keyboardlover

08 Mar 2011, 13:03

Taeyoung wrote: :lol:
Wow, i'm a bit surprised that you knew the names of SNSD members.
Do you like K-pop?
Yea, a music video was posted at the forum GeekHack and I kinda fell in love ;)

Nikki_Case

08 Mar 2011, 15:17

The tone of those blue keys is just fantastic.

Taeyoung

08 Mar 2011, 15:52

Nikki_Case wrote:The tone of those blue keys is just fantastic.
Thanks...
And I've just uploaded some photos of those keys :
http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=326 ;)

mass

08 Mar 2011, 16:49

Nikki_Case wrote:The tone of those blue keys is just fantastic.
Do agree, fancy the darker one. Nice job TY!

wanabe

08 Mar 2011, 22:36

sixty wrote:Actually its kinda different. Modifiers are different from Dolch Replica.. all caps and centered. I really like the color scheme though, I just wish SP could make thicker keycaps.
good eye for detail! i wish you didn't tell me that though, i like it better left shifted

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Mar 2011, 22:38

wanabe wrote:
good eye for detail! i wish you didn't tell me that though, i like it better left shifted
Same. It was one of the reasons why I cancelled my order. The other main reason was that it has been like 6 months and keys are STILL being added to the thing with no actual shipping date in sight. But lets not go offtopic here.

The keys (and the Korean KPOP girls) look great!

JelinaNU

09 Mar 2011, 01:39

keyboardlover wrote:Yea, a music video was posted at the forum GeekHack and I kinda fell in love.
For the record, I am totally a "sone." It makes most of my friends make the O_o face in some combination of puzzlement and disbelief.

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 02:24

What's a "sone"?

Edit: It's TaeYeon's birthday today. Happy birthday TaeYeon!

JelinaNU

09 Mar 2011, 03:18

Basically, a card carrying member of the "I Love and Watch All Things SNSD" club. I, for example, have all of Daum's SNSD screensavers rotating on this computer and all of the SNSD apps for my iPhone. I have also watched most of their fan-subbed Korean TV programs -- with the necessary omission of "Hello Baby," on the basis that I find small children horrifying. Mind you, I do not enjoy SNSD solely because of their extreme and inexorable cuteness; their music makes me happy. It's actually impossible for me to be in a bad mood if it's playing, yet I don't speak more than a word or two of Korean. Given that the warehouse that I work in is almost patently disorganized, inefficient, and dangerous, I often play one of SNSD's music videos before work to steel myself against the coming day. Seriously. I'm being deliberately glib, but you get the idea.

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 03:22

Nice! Lol...just don't EVER translate their lyrics. It's best to listen whilst not knowing what they're singing =)
(Because it's really dumb).

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Mar 2011, 03:54

They are making fun of you on kbdmania :mrgreen:

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 04:00

Hmm...Google Translate made it seem like they thought it was funny/agreed with me. What is your translation?

Return to “Gallery”