Great/Interesting Finds

idollar
i$

04 Jun 2015, 22:36

150 euros for a IBM 5291 with keyboard and screen. From Spain (Málaga).

http://www.milanuncios.com/otros-colecc ... 749303.htm

User avatar
gogusrl

04 Jun 2015, 22:44

That cherry / space invader combo is making me drool.

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

04 Jun 2015, 22:59

Might try and snipe that one if the price is still low towards the end.. Been wanting one of those Commodores for a while.

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

05 Jun 2015, 09:51

gogusrl wrote: That cherry / space invader combo is making me drool.
I own both of those. Really nice. Go for it. 1985/ 86 vintage blacks photekq! ;) Some of those are not AT though.

Is this a rubberdome?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-SUN-Mic ... 2a51ee03ab

User avatar
HzFaq

05 Jun 2015, 11:40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cherry-101-Key- ... 1365463183?

Nice ANSI 1800

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Amiga-Tastatur-C ... 1701177148?

Amiga Cherry board, pretty sure that's going to piss someone here off, sorry...

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Jun 2015, 12:03

HzFaq wrote: Amiga Cherry board, pretty sure that's going to piss someone here off, sorry...
You ain't wrong :x

User avatar
ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

05 Jun 2015, 12:07

Nice 1800 HQAUS. Already sold. :(

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

05 Jun 2015, 12:07

HzFaq wrote: Amiga Cherry board, pretty sure that's going to piss someone here off, sorry...
yeah, me! But that`s OK. :evilgeek:

User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

05 Jun 2015, 12:08

All 3 bought by one person shortly after you posted them.
They will probably show up soon here and/or on GH - with quite a mark-up.

User avatar
Muirium
µ

05 Jun 2015, 12:22

What if they just show up as a picture thread? Is that permitted?

(No, I didn't buy them.)

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Jun 2015, 12:28

kbdfr wrote: All 3 bought by one person shortly after you posted them.
They will probably show up soon here and/or on GH - with quite a mark-up.
I know the person who bought it. He's been looking for a winkeyless black 1800 for a while.

He bought all 3 so he could pick the one in the best condition for himself. I would hope that he won't be marking the other two up.

User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

05 Jun 2015, 12:33

photekq wrote:
kbdfr wrote: All 3 bought by one person shortly after you posted them.
They will probably show up soon here and/or on GH - with quite a mark-up.
I know the person who bought it. He's been looking for a winkeyless black 1800 for a while.

He bought all 3 so he could pick the one in the best condition for himself. I would hope that he won't be marking the other two up.
Now that's quite different then.
And the 2 left will have the most used caps anyway :lol:

User avatar
derzemel

05 Jun 2015, 13:24

Last edited by derzemel on 05 Jun 2015, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

05 Jun 2015, 14:08

derzemel wrote: […] kbdfr, here is a Tipro that might interest you:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/keyboards-keyp ... 1117538621 […]
35£ + shipping, when I could get a staggered one for ~20€ shipped :lol:
Thanks anyway ;)

User avatar
derzemel

05 Jun 2015, 14:21

kbdfr wrote:
derzemel wrote: […] kbdfr, here is a Tipro that might interest you:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/keyboards-keyp ... 1117538621 […]
35£ + shipping, when I could get a staggered one for ~20€ shipped :lol:
Thanks anyway ;)
Oh, yes, I forgot to do a quick check to see if the price is acceptable.
Sorry for that :oops:

andrewjoy

05 Jun 2015, 14:44

derzemel wrote: One more, an IBM model F 122:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/keyboards-keyp ... 1116701447

Thats a model m :)

User avatar
derzemel

05 Jun 2015, 15:12

andrewjoy wrote:
derzemel wrote: One more, an IBM model F 122:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/keyboards-keyp ... 1116701447

Thats a model m :)
To many keys, got confused (and it is written the add too)

mr_a500

05 Jun 2015, 18:28

XMIT wrote: hey mr_a500 do you have enough Amiga keyboards? If not here are some more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281711423719
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281711430130
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281711431530
The first two listings aren't Amiga keyboards (C128D and two Commodore PC). The third listing is Amiga, but I certainly have more than enough yellowed, damaged Amiga keyboards.

If you see a perfect condition Amiga 1000 keyboard with a low buy it now price, then I'm interested.
(...and tell me immediately! :P )

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

05 Jun 2015, 20:20

I'll snag that Amiga 1000 before anyone! :D

mr_a500

06 Jun 2015, 14:34

This is the first fridge I ever got excited about:
...but with that push-door, I can imagine R2D2 bumping into a table and dumping all your drinks on the floor.
"Bad R2D2!"

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

06 Jun 2015, 14:59

That is pretty cool. And probably expensive.

User avatar
ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

06 Jun 2015, 15:29


User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Jun 2015, 15:40

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cherry-Comput ... 5b12bd010b

Really cheap 8113s. NKRO, MX browns, (shiny) doubleshots.

User avatar
gogusrl

06 Jun 2015, 16:31

Are they are Cherry's in that layout with BoW doubleshots or dyesubs ? Finding a cherry profile row 3 \| is a lot harder than I thought.

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Jun 2015, 16:50


User avatar
gogusrl

06 Jun 2015, 16:52

Love you dude. Are those like half a kidney or a full kidney ?

Edit : looks like one and a half actually :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEY-Modular-Key ... 25a5ebfc1c

IvanIvanovich

06 Jun 2015, 16:55

Yeah MX8000 is easy to find with doubleshots, like those. The ones with ISO enter and US ISO type layout are more common too. I've never seen any in white/beige with doubleshots or dyesub. You would need to find the old 31** models for beige or dyesub.

dzhoou

06 Jun 2015, 22:41

XT pile ended with 300 bucks. XMIT, did you get it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-IBM-Persona ... 1665253698

User avatar
Muirium
µ

06 Jun 2015, 22:42

I think that would be a no. We're too cheap for that.

User avatar
photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Jun 2015, 23:03

gogusrl wrote: Love you dude. Are those like half a kidney or a full kidney ?

Edit : looks like one and a half actually :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEY-Modular-Key ... 25a5ebfc1c
Usually about 1/8 of a kidney :lol:

$500 is not the going rate.. More like $100 for good condition.

Post Reply

Return to “Other external”