Great/Interesting Finds

User avatar
digital_matthew

28 Jun 2018, 16:50


User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

28 Jun 2018, 16:51

Green, very green Alps-like switches:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/253716914611

User avatar
Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

28 Jun 2018, 17:27

kbdfr wrote: Green, very green Alps-like switches:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/253716914611
Already gone. I think those are just regular Green switches though.

User avatar
ekeppel

28 Jun 2018, 20:57


User avatar
JP!

28 Jun 2018, 21:02

ekeppel wrote: Cheap Model M:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113112741340
That's a really good price. Too bad I promised myself I would sell off the ones I don't use.

User avatar
Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

28 Jun 2018, 21:04

ekeppel wrote: Cheap Model M:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113112741340
Purchased. I am planning to bolt mod another so what better time to do it to this one too? :)

User avatar
ekeppel

28 Jun 2018, 21:09

Blaise170 wrote:
ekeppel wrote: Cheap Model M:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113112741340
Purchased. I am planning to bolt mod another so what better time to do it to this one too? :)
Glad you got that one. I don't often see them priced that low these days.

User avatar
digital_matthew

28 Jun 2018, 21:11

Blaise170 wrote:
ekeppel wrote: Cheap Model M:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113112741340
Purchased. I am planning to bolt mod another so what better time to do it to this one too? :)
Wow! Good get! :)

User avatar
JP!

28 Jun 2018, 21:17

A nice cable can go for $20

User avatar
ekeppel

28 Jun 2018, 21:21

Also a relatively inexpensive Model F XT:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123218778348

User avatar
green-squid

28 Jun 2018, 21:21

ekeppel wrote: Also a relatively inexpensive Model F XT:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123218778348
WOW! An actually fairly priced F? :o

User avatar
JP!

28 Jun 2018, 21:24

green-squid wrote:
ekeppel wrote: Also a relatively inexpensive Model F XT:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123218778348
WOW! An actually fairly priced F? :o
It has some condition issues though. Possibly rust inside.

User avatar
Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

28 Jun 2018, 21:45

It should make a decent switch donor for... someone. :D Thanks for the heads up, ekeppel.

User avatar
JP!

29 Jun 2018, 01:19


User avatar
Dingster

29 Jun 2018, 01:26


User avatar
digital_matthew

29 Jun 2018, 01:28

Wait is the Yahoo! keyboard really wavy like that, or is it just the warped box? I can never tell with these late '90s keyboards.

User avatar
JP!

29 Jun 2018, 01:34

digital_matthew wrote: Wait is the Yahoo! keyboard really wavy like that, or is it just the warped box? I can never tell with these late '90s keyboards.
Probably warped box. I like how this includes a Yahoo desk reference. I imagine this is like the internet on a cd-rom :lol:

User avatar
digital_matthew

29 Jun 2018, 01:58

JP! wrote:
digital_matthew wrote: Wait is the Yahoo! keyboard really wavy like that, or is it just the warped box? I can never tell with these late '90s keyboards.
Probably warped box. I like how this includes a Yahoo desk reference. I imagine this is like the internet on a cd-rom :lol:
:lol:
Attachments
innernette.png
innernette.png (334.42 KiB) Viewed 1364 times

User avatar
ekeppel

29 Jun 2018, 03:41

SMK Blue Alps-mount Keyboard $75

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223036955219

Possibly scratchy from all that dust though...

User avatar
ekeppel

29 Jun 2018, 15:42

Here is a DC-2014 with the real thing (Blue Alps) for $169.99 It was listed early this morning so I'm a little surprised that it hasn't sold already:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEADING-EDGE-M ... 3296911328

Not really a bad price considering what blue alps have been selling for lately.

EDIT: Wow, that was fast. It sold moments after I posted this. Did someone here snag this one?

User avatar
j0d1

29 Jun 2018, 16:55

IBM 3278 for 200$: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302788160125
Heavily damaged but seems repairable.

User avatar
Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

29 Jun 2018, 21:27


User avatar
Drclick

30 Jun 2018, 10:27


User avatar
snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

30 Jun 2018, 19:58

j0d1 wrote: IBM 3278 for 200$: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302788160125
Heavily damaged but seems repairable.
Aw man I would have loved that find!

User avatar
//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

30 Jun 2018, 20:03

Drclick wrote: cherry 3000 with nice print
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Tastatur/113117 ... Sw8UtbNy3g
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaineedit!

User avatar
j0d1

01 Jul 2018, 04:22

snacksthecat wrote:
j0d1 wrote: IBM 3278 for 200$: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302788160125
Heavily damaged but seems repairable.
Aw man I would have loved that find!
Yeah I was very excited when I saw it!
I had the chance to buy it, then I thought about the time required to repair it... and unfortunately, this year I have many other projects lined up. Oh well :cry:

wadeak78

01 Jul 2018, 10:17


User avatar
fohat
Elder Messenger

01 Jul 2018, 16:22

That price is about double what it is actually worth.

User avatar
Sangdrax

01 Jul 2018, 18:57

Televideo board, Futaba MD I think. Little bit rough, but cheap. Neat caps at least.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Televideo-TS-8 ... 2698038110

Red_October

01 Jul 2018, 23:56

Sangdrax wrote: Televideo board, Futaba MD I think. Little bit rough, but cheap. Neat caps at least.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Televideo-TS-8 ... 2698038110
I have one of these, the keycaps fit the Alps Electric SKCC switches in my 6112884!

Post Reply

Return to “Other external”