Great/Interesting Finds

User avatar
CL4P-TP

20 Jun 2019, 10:49

subcat wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 05:10
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g355150485

if anyone’s keen to document this new topre board, that’d be really cool
Thanks for posting, are you sure this is a Topre board?

User avatar
subcat

20 Jun 2019, 16:01

CL4P-TP wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 10:49
subcat wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 05:10
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g355150485

if anyone’s keen to document this new topre board, that’d be really cool
Thanks for posting, are you sure this is a Topre board?
yes, 100%! the font, profile and colour of the caps is a perfect match to even the most everyday topre keycaps that you'd find on a realforce, there's no question about it

User avatar
CL4P-TP

20 Jun 2019, 16:08

subcat wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 16:01
CL4P-TP wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 10:49
subcat wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 05:10
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g355150485

if anyone’s keen to document this new topre board, that’d be really cool
Thanks for posting, are you sure this is a Topre board?
yes, 100%! the font, profile and colour of the caps is a perfect match to even the most everyday topre keycaps that you'd find on a realforce, there's no question about it
Perfect, even if I don't have money right now I'll try to win the auction if the price remains low :D
EDIT: there is a bidder, if you're from this forum I won't make an offer

User avatar
subcat

21 Jun 2019, 11:34

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b397438681
interesting uniform profile alps canon terminal board, likely skcl green/yellow

eXeP

21 Jun 2019, 14:03

2 interesting keyboards in this lot https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o324638687
First one looks to have very good keycaps and my gut says Cherry/Alps.
Second one is a beauty too.

ball00n

21 Jun 2019, 14:08

eXeP wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:03
2 interesting keyboards in this lot https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o324638687
First one looks to have very good keycaps and my gut says Cherry/Alps.
Second one is a beauty too.
First one should have futaba switches.

Aran.E99

21 Jun 2019, 14:54

eXeP wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:03
2 interesting keyboards in this lot https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o324638687
First one looks to have very good keycaps and my gut says Cherry/Alps.
Second one is a beauty too.
I love the keycaps on that NEC - shame it (almost certainly) uses NMB dome with sliders.

latemodel24

21 Jun 2019, 15:21


User avatar
User101

21 Jun 2019, 16:39


User avatar
Dingster

21 Jun 2019, 16:42

User101 wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:39
For only 10 grand! What a steal.
I agree with both prices being absolutely insane, however the guy selling them stated on this forum (ebay section of marketplace) that they are placeholders for now, and he is accepting offers to see how much he can get.

User avatar
depletedvespene

21 Jun 2019, 16:45

"The guy" actually being who we suspected of being in the first place. :-/

User avatar
Dingster

21 Jun 2019, 16:46

depletedvespene wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:45
"The guy" actually being who we suspected of being in the first place. :-/
Exactly :lol:

User avatar
User101

21 Jun 2019, 16:46

Dingster wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:42
User101 wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:39
For only 10 grand! What a steal.
I agree with both prices being absolutely insane, however the guy selling them stated on this forum (ebay section of marketplace) that they are placeholders for now, and he is accepting offers to see how much he can get.
I read that and it make sense. What does not make sense is the listing was originally for 8 grand, but he changed it to 10 grand. Better looking placeholder I guess?

User avatar
Dingster

21 Jun 2019, 16:49

User101 wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:46
Dingster wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:42
User101 wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 16:39


For only 10 grand! What a steal.
I agree with both prices being absolutely insane, however the guy selling them stated on this forum (ebay section of marketplace) that they are placeholders for now, and he is accepting offers to see how much he can get.
I read that and it make sense. What does not make sense is the listing was originally for 8 grand, but he changed it to 10 grand. Better looking placeholder I guess?
Yea disregard what I said, cant explain that :lol: :roll:

imdatperson

21 Jun 2019, 20:18

ball00n wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:08
eXeP wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:03
2 interesting keyboards in this lot https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o324638687
First one looks to have very good keycaps and my gut says Cherry/Alps.
Second one is a beauty too.
First one should have futaba switches.
I can confirm that the 1st one does have futabas. I have one in my collection :) They have really, really nice doubleshot caps.

User avatar
Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

24 Jun 2019, 18:42

IBM model M trackpoint board for $100
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Lexmar ... SwhnZc4hvA
What switches does this Samsung have?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-900012 ... SwgJla4jsh

User avatar
//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

24 Jun 2019, 18:45

Redmaus wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 18:42
IBM model M trackpoint board for $100
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Lexmar ... SwhnZc4hvA
What switches does this Samsung have?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-900012 ... SwgJla4jsh
Samsung should be futaba switches:

wiki/Sejin_Electron_EAT-1010

imdatperson

24 Jun 2019, 18:46

//gainsborough wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 18:45
Redmaus wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 18:42
IBM model M trackpoint board for $100
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Lexmar ... SwhnZc4hvA
What switches does this Samsung have?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-900012 ... SwgJla4jsh
Samsung should be futaba switches:

wiki/Sejin_Electron_EAT-1010
I agree :)

User avatar
Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

24 Jun 2019, 18:47

Looks like its not worth the price tag then :roll:

imdatperson

24 Jun 2019, 18:50

Redmaus wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 18:47
Looks like its not worth the price tag then :roll:
Nah probably not. I know most Samsung branded boards have blue alps, but I’m pretty sure I distinctly remember this having Futabas.

Cid Fabel

26 Jun 2019, 01:13

If anyone is into Focus stuff, there are NOS FK-9200s in the original box for 20€.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Tastatur-W-Ball ... 2749.l2649

Don't know if that is a good price, but since I do crave anything with Macro keys..

User avatar
JP!

26 Jun 2019, 01:19


User avatar
User101

27 Jun 2019, 03:35

My Ebay must have been on crack recently or something... no way the dasher d1 only fetches 59$.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190627-092801_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-092801_eBay.jpg (884.85 KiB) Viewed 1423 times

User avatar
Keybug

27 Jun 2019, 22:40

An eBay outlier in the opposite direction! Could someone please enlighten me why this went for three times the usual price?
Attachments
SGI bigfoot_Ausreißer.png
SGI bigfoot_Ausreißer.png (483.49 KiB) Viewed 1303 times

User avatar
JP!

27 Jun 2019, 22:57

Keybug wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 22:40
An eBay outlier in the opposite direction! Could someone please enlighten me why this went for three times the usual price?
You assume this hobby is rational :roll:

User avatar
//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

28 Jun 2019, 00:03

Keybug wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 22:40
An eBay outlier in the opposite direction! Could someone please enlighten me why this went for three times the usual price?
PBT ANSI layout alps caps have caught fire. This is probably around current market value I’d imagine.

User avatar
Keybug

28 Jun 2019, 00:28

Dang, I just sold two of those for 60€ each (IIRC)...

cli

28 Jun 2019, 04:17

IMO. Insane prices. Saw a SGI Bigfoot being sold on Italian Ebay site for 30 euro few months ago.
You can buy SGI bigfoots for around 100 UK pounds
http://www.sgidepot.co.uk/sgidepot/kybdsmice.html

User avatar
Keybug

28 Jun 2019, 19:09

Is this MX-based? Lady won't send it abroad anyway, though... :-(
Attachments
Cherry macro pad.jpg
Cherry macro pad.jpg (148.12 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

User avatar
CL4P-TP

28 Jun 2019, 19:42

Keybug wrote:
28 Jun 2019, 19:09
Is this MX-based? Lady won't send it abroad anyway, though... :-(
A friend asked for a picture of the back, it is a G86, rubber dome

Post Reply

Return to “Other external”