Great/Interesting Finds

Rayndalf

29 Dec 2020, 20:05

Goupil G81-1236H (doubleshot + RU pad print?)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goupil-g81-123 ... 4614048971

John Doe

30 Dec 2020, 07:50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Datagraphix-13 ... 7675.l2557

I just can't hold myself to ask who got this beast...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293932642459/

7 indy m cases

User avatar
Damonskv

30 Dec 2020, 08:40

John Doe wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 07:50
I just can't hold myself to ask who got this beast...
It's me

Findecanor

30 Dec 2020, 09:51

It's spectacular!

mr_a500

30 Dec 2020, 12:08

Is that Micro Switch SD?

User avatar
dcopellino

30 Dec 2020, 14:42

John Doe wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 07:50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293932642459/

7 indy m cases
I foresee many and many industrial grey model ms inflated listings on eBay in next weeks. On the other hand, industrial black square badge ones will see arise their quotations. :roll:

John Doe

30 Dec 2020, 17:41

Damonskv wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 08:40
John Doe wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 07:50
I just can't hold myself to ask who got this beast...
It's me
Plz share photos after you get it in hands😄

User avatar
JP!

30 Dec 2020, 23:56

Uhh guys... :o :shock:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-LMI-La ... 1438.l2649
2020-12-30 17_54_38-Vintage LMI Lambda Space Cadet Lisp Machine Keyboard __TESTED__ _ eBay.jpg
2020-12-30 17_54_38-Vintage LMI Lambda Space Cadet Lisp Machine Keyboard __TESTED__ _ eBay.jpg (254.43 KiB) Viewed 1289 times

User avatar
JP!

30 Dec 2020, 23:59


User avatar
digital_matthew

31 Dec 2020, 02:56

Would pull the trigger, but no free shipping is a deal breaker. (Seriously though, charging for shipping?)

User avatar
JP!

31 Dec 2020, 03:09

digital_matthew wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 02:56
Would pull the trigger, but no free shipping is a deal breaker. (Seriously though, charging for shipping?)
Too late...it's gone now :mrgreen:

User avatar
digital_matthew

31 Dec 2020, 03:56

Welp, I hope it shows up on Deskthority anyway.

Edit: They raised the shipping lol:
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (62.47 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

orihalcon

31 Dec 2020, 04:52

Hmm. Last Lambda Space Cadet sold about a year ago at auction with a missing keycap I think for like $2.7k or $3.2k if memory serves. Who knew a keycap could be worth $7k extra?

Jacobalbertus1

31 Dec 2020, 05:16

ok guys its did not sell for this its sold for 4100 because this was an offer grab severalp people have gotten the email from ebay saying sorry this sold for 4100

User avatar
zrrion

31 Dec 2020, 08:01

if you send in an offer it will show you the actual price it sells for when it goes.

User avatar
dcopellino

31 Dec 2020, 10:05

Reading that the seller is oakrecycling, makes me think that there aren't the thrift shops of a time anymore. That's the worst that could happen.... Even losing the last hope for us.... Last scavengers. :mrgreen:

mr_a500

31 Dec 2020, 12:52

I was going to put in an offer. I was going to say:

"My offer is this. Nothing. Not even the fee for the shipping and customs, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally."

corleone.jpg
corleone.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

User avatar
wobbled

31 Dec 2020, 15:05

Our hobby is being destroyed by idiots, and greedy fucks.

User avatar
ddrfraser1

31 Dec 2020, 15:57

Well, I was about to post "geez, the price on this thing!" Then I saw the above post. Welp, here it is anyway...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333842263990?ul_noapp=true

User avatar
digital_matthew

31 Dec 2020, 16:18

ddrfraser1 wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 15:57
Well, I was about to post "geez, the price on this thing!" Then I saw the above post. Welp, here it is anyway...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333842263990?ul_noapp=true
Hey it's free shipping and returns anyway. :lol:

nearsky

31 Dec 2020, 20:59

UK collection only from Leamington Spa for a massive haul of vintage devices and a couple of IBM keyboards: https://www.ebay.com/itm/MASSIVE-VINTAG ... 4996567555

User avatar
ekeppel

31 Dec 2020, 22:50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Keyboa ... 7675.l2557

Another Oak 'Model F', but at a crazy price. I was just writing the seller to let them in on that fact when the listing ended abruptly. Hopefully nobody actually bought this at the $800 price thinking it was some crazy rare thing, lol.

MMcM

02 Jan 2021, 01:53


User avatar
ekeppel

03 Jan 2021, 21:29

Model M $39.00 free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333846004708

mr_a500

03 Jan 2021, 21:47

That's free US shipping. It's $53.85 shipping to Canada. I'd have to make an offer of -$14.85 just to get that for $39. (...somehow I don't think the seller would accept)

User avatar
ekeppel

03 Jan 2021, 21:59

mr_a500 wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 21:47
That's free US shipping. It's $53.85 shipping to Canada. I'd have to make an offer of -$14.85 just to get that for $39. (...somehow I don't think the seller would accept)
Indeed. I can't imagine any seller being foolish enough to offer free international shipping, though I'm sure it happens occasionally.

Since I'm in the US, I generally only post ebay.com listings, not those on ebay.ca

I feel your frustration though. International shipping rates can be ridiculous these days. :-(

xxhellfirexx

04 Jan 2021, 07:17


User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

04 Jan 2021, 09:00

ekeppel wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 21:59
[…] I feel your frustration though.
No question about that.
International shipping rates can be ridiculous these days. :-(
On the other hand, shipping actually isn’t inexpensive for the carriers themselves.
Not to forget the folks who deliver the stuff to our doors, and rightfuly would expect a decent wage.

And now, Happy New Year everyone - and back to topics :mrgreen:

Rayndalf

04 Jan 2021, 09:11

xxhellfirexx wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 07:17
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293940114587

Fujitsu Leaf Springs
I've been seeing a bit about Fujitsu Leaf Springs lately. Previously I had assumed they would be on par with space invaders or simplified Alps in terms of price, but it seems they are becoming the new hotness.

Did a popular reviewer compare them to beamspring switches or something? $200 for an AT layout board puts these close in price to blue Alps. Guess I missed trying them before they were cool :lol:

kelvinhall05

04 Jan 2021, 13:05

Rayndalf wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 09:11
xxhellfirexx wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 07:17
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293940114587

Fujitsu Leaf Springs
I've been seeing a bit about Fujitsu Leaf Springs lately. Previously I had assumed they would be on par with space invaders or simplified Alps in terms of price, but it seems they are becoming the new hotness.

Did a popular reviewer compare them to beamspring switches or something? $200 for an AT layout board puts these close in price to blue Alps. Guess I missed trying them before they were cool :lol:
FLS is overrated as fuck, almost all the boards have awful protocols that and terrible layouts so you have to map the matrix and use QMK, and on top of that the switches aren't even that good and have a weird force curve and weighting.

Chyros praised them, hence the stupid prices lmao. I would pick space invaders or linear Alps any fucking day.

Post Reply

Return to “Other external”