PCB still in development - prototyping after Chinese holidays and M0110A PCB prototyping is completed.
- M0116 layout only
- Pro Micro as MCU - cheap and cheerful!
- N-Key Rollover - through hole or surface-mount diodes
- Preserves keyboard appearance with some smart cable chopping and re-use of the original ADB daughterboards
- Plug in your S-Video to USB cable either side!
- QMK and VIA firmware
- All of the above, with the following changes
- Teensy 2.0 or Pi Pico MCU (too many matrix positions for Pro Micro. still working on Pico placement so it's accessible through the plate cutout)
- Support for additional matrix positions brings support for layout mods!
- Supported layout mods: 2.25u Right Shift, Split numpad 0, Replace 3x bottom row arrow keys with 2x 1.5u keys
- QMK and VIA firmware (Pro Micro only for now, Pi Pico will use KMK until QMK is ported)
- Fully confirm daughterboard footprint locations
- Potentially optionally support M0116 layout on M0118 PCB
- Pi Pico placement on M0118 PCB
Please ignore 3d models of pin headers, KiCad spams those out and I can't be bothered to remove them Fun
These PCBs are designed to be unobtrusive as possible! It will ship in classic green and carries faithful rear markings copied from the original PCB. Modern markings kept to a tasteful minimum.