LeandreN

25 May 2016, 20:46

Parts:

GON LeandreN edition orange PCB
Blue Universal60 plate by JDcarpe
MX clears, maybe ergomodded
OG Skidata ISO DE
Orange/blue GMK Skidata+ Mods

It will take some time to get the case refined and 3D printed.

Personal project that I am working on with Ziptyze. What do you think?

Also, anyone seen the Skidata ISO Nordic yet, or know someone who owns one?

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

26 May 2016, 10:11

This is a very interesting project. I'm a huge fan of Skidata as you can see I have tried something similar :
In fact the Orange GON PCB I got from you will go for this project as I'm not happy with the current setup. I will keep an eye on this ;)
Do you happen to know the color code for the Skidata blue ?

scottc

26 May 2016, 11:03

Off-topic, but what PCB are you replacing DanielT?

LeandreN

26 May 2016, 12:31

DanielT wrote: This is a very interesting project. I'm a huge fan of Skidata as you can see I have tried something similar :
In fact the Orange GON PCB I got from you will go for this project as I'm not happy with the current setup. I will keep an eye on this ;)
Do you happen to know the color code for the Skidata blue ?

I saw this keyboard and it was a part of my inspiration. I do not know the colour code of the Skdiata case, but I will try to get it as similar as possible 3D printing filament allows me.

Glad to see that the PCB will come to great use!

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

26 May 2016, 14:20

It's nice to know that one of my boards was part of the inspiration :) What would be also very cool is to make also some replica Skidata stickers :) Those would be a very nice addition to the case.
The PCB comes to the right moment, I think it's already home waiting for me :) Thanks again for this ! If I have the time tomorrow I will play a little with it and see if I can flash TMK on it, it should work but I never have had a v2.1 PCB before.

LeandreN

26 May 2016, 19:13

DanielT wrote: It's nice to know that one of my boards was part of the inspiration :) What would be also very cool is to make also some replica Skidata stickers :) Those would be a very nice addition to the case.
The PCB comes to the right moment, I think it's already home waiting for me :) Thanks again for this ! If I have the time tomorrow I will play a little with it and see if I can flash TMK on it, it should work but I never have had a v2.1 PCB before.

Fantastic. Definetily let me know how it goes. I will implement a place for the sticker in the 3D printed case, and I will try to peel it off the original board.

LeandreN

29 May 2016, 13:40

workshop-f7/skidata-stickers-o-t13846.html

I did make a thread for the skidata stickers themselves.

Phenix
-p

08 Dec 2016, 19:39

any updates?

Return to “Workshop”