Beamspring Factory process - How to

User avatar
SneakyRobb
THINK

22 May 2020, 01:57

Also I hate that I have to say this but several users have asked about my commercial beamspring operations. Oh yes I have several! Nope.

These do not exist. Any advertisement or solicitation you see about sneakyrobb beamsprings does not exist.

Any advertisement using images from this thread is a scam. That's it.

User avatar
ddrfraser1

22 May 2020, 02:31

I’d like to place an order please

User avatar
PlacaFromHell

22 May 2020, 02:31

ddrfraser1 wrote:
22 May 2020, 02:31
I’d like to place an order please
Me too :lol:

User avatar
SneakyRobb
THINK

25 May 2020, 02:10

SneakyRobb wrote:
22 May 2020, 01:56
Hi sorry about this question. I have just received this new pcb so I will update this tomorrow.

Will finish this project soon.

Beamspring model m is soon.

IMG_20200521_194034.jpg
Hi,

So I tried to make this coherent.

Its basically just following the DMA instructions here.

https://github.com/dmaone/CommonSense/b ... /README.md

Will hopefully receive my teflon tubing soon so I can begin mass production of stems. I should update more
Attachments
IMG_20200524_200609.jpg
IMG_20200524_200609.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_20200524_200615.jpg
IMG_20200524_200615.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_20200524_200634.jpg
IMG_20200524_200634.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 359 times

User avatar
PlacaFromHell

25 May 2020, 03:26

If you don't mind, where did you got the PCB and how much it cost?

kelvinhall05

25 May 2020, 03:59

PlacaFromHell wrote:
25 May 2020, 03:26
If you don't mind, where did you got the PCB and how much it cost?
I am obviously not Robb but JLCPCB has the cheapest PCBs by far, just send them some gerber files and they can usually do 5 for under $30 before shipping (and they sponsor a fair amount of people so you can easily save a decent amount of money on already cheap PCBs).

User avatar
PlacaFromHell

25 May 2020, 11:12

kelvinhall05 wrote:
25 May 2020, 03:59
PlacaFromHell wrote:
25 May 2020, 03:26
If you don't mind, where did you got the PCB and how much it cost?
I am obviously not Robb but JLCPCB has the cheapest PCBs by far, just send them some gerber files and they can usually do 5 for under $30 before shipping (and they sponsor a fair amount of people so you can easily save a decent amount of money on already cheap PCBs).
I already saw this site, dirt cheap but I just wanted to be sure is the best option. Thanks.

User avatar
SneakyRobb
THINK

25 May 2020, 15:43

Hi,

These PCBs have been from JLCPCB. They are pretty expensive because of how big they are. With the shipping and import fees it still comes out around $80 CAD

User avatar
tentator

25 May 2020, 22:12

Holy moly.. this projects smells like eclipse's new model.. beamspring! :D
Great and interesting job man!!

tent:wq

Post Reply

Return to “Workshop”