Goodbye

abrahamstechnology

10 Jan 2020, 04:56

Polecat wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 04:55
abrahamstechnology wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 04:42

I refunded you and offered to refund you in the past. Also I didn't have the 110 you asked for, only 70 or so.

I think I'm just going to delete my account now.
You did NOT refund me, nor offer me a set of switches to replace the ones you supposedly sent, but had no tracking number for. Do I need to check your completed items on ebay to see how many you sold installed in keyboards after mine were supposedly lost in shipping? Egad, what a joke!
Check your PayPal, I just did it.

abrahamstechnology

10 Jan 2020, 05:13

I didn't have the 110 to replace your original ones, I had only ~70 after I shipped yours and decided to make 1 last keyboard with them, but only after I asked if you wanted a refund and you said you did not need one. I did not offer the 70 switches because it would have been pointless since you wanted 110.
I am no scammer, I am sorry it seems like I am one after some bad decisions on managing the group buy. I vowed not to do a group buy after my failure but I got very excited with this Blue Alps idea and I shouldn't have tried to push it through.

I refunded you and told the admins to delete my account here, I'm done with communities altogether.

Polecat

10 Jan 2020, 05:29

Refund received, thank you. I did decline a refund before, no argument there. I was hoping the switches would arrive eventually or that you would send a replacement set if they didn't. 40 bucks is a pizza, it wasn't the money. But don't try to tell me it was "1 last keyboard", I'm not buying that Bridge to Nowhere.

Return to “Workshop”