- Here there is a link to a similar post of my IBM AT that I posted before
- Here there is a link tp a similar post on my IBM 1390120.
Tips/Findings in this threadp
- The ANSI conversion can be done. But we already knew that thanks to foat. Refer to the original guide. This is just a copy.
- joc discovered that the numberpad of a 122F can be transformed in a 4x5 matrix. Refer to this post. Thank you joc !
- D800 + nikkor 35mm 1.4 ... very nice body and even nicer lens. One can get easily addicted.
- Debian. I still have not found a reason for using something different.
- Darktable. A tool that changed my live.
Regarding copywrite of the pictures:
- Use them. Enjoy them. Sell them. Do whatever you want with them.
If any sells at $6.5M, share it with me, please:-)
- 1.- A tribute
- 2.- The feet - part-b & part-b
- 3.- The case and Sticker (birthday=27.Aug.1986)
- 4.- The Connector
- 5.- The board
- 6.- Taking the board apart and Board Stickers
- 7.- The Foam and Plate
- 8.- Foam Repair
- 9.- The Barrel
- 10.- The controller
- 11.- Back together - Barrels
- 12.- Back together - Donor
- 13.- The PCB
- 14.- The Sanwitch
- 15.- Re-cap
- 16.- The Final Product
- 17.- Converter (pending)
- 18.- Software