Deskthority Awards 2013 - Call for sponsors [ended]

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Oct 2013, 13:13

This is a call for sponsors for this year's Deskthority Awards, which takes place between November 22 and December 9.

Each year we have some sponsors for prizes which voters can win by random draw, for reference see the first two editions:
http://deskthority.net/deskthority-awards-2012-f34/
http://deskthority.net/deskthority-awards-f28/

For us, this is just a bit of fun, but for you, this is a great chance to promote your brand or products, and in general a chance to support a forum which promotes quality input devices. Because how many mechanical keyboards or keycaps would you sell if forums like deskthority and gh wouldn't exist?

Please PM me if you're interested in providing a prize. It usually works best if you provide a choice of prizes, so there's always something for a winner to pick and like. If you just provide that ISO keyboard with Cherry Browns, it will probably be won by an ANSI guy loving Cherry Blues.

We'll make a prize/sponsor topic for each sponsor at the start of the Awards, and draw winners at the end. You can provide logos, stock art or product photos for us to use in your prize topic. Note that the prize should be shipped directly to the winner, not to deskthority, and that the winner might live on the other side of the world.

EDIT:
We current have 6 sponsors, which is more than sufficient. Thanks for participating!

The Keyboard Company
Ducky Nordic
Signature Plastics
Pexon Pcs
7bit & Bot Inc.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

08 Oct 2013, 13:16

*raises hand

7bit

08 Oct 2013, 13:16

Holy shit!
:o

I still have to ship that Nokia keyboard to HaaTa!
:oops:

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Oct 2013, 16:31

Currently in: Ducky Nordic and The Keyboard Company.

Muirium
µ

08 Oct 2013, 16:36

Good stuff!

pexon

08 Oct 2013, 22:35

I'm in

sherryton

09 Oct 2013, 14:52

I like to help donate an item from originative.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Oct 2013, 23:11

We currently have six sponsors (see OP), so I think we have enough now because a couple more would spoil the exclusiveness for the other sponsors.

webwit
Wild Duck

21 Nov 2013, 03:07

One of the sponsors failed to reply to my last 4 messages. :shock:

If anyone is interested in replacing the 6th illustrious spot as a sponsor for this event, please let me know before Thursday evening, West European Time. The event starts Friday, so you must be able to act and decide about your prize fast. Otherwise we'll continue with 5 sponsors.

webwit
Wild Duck

21 Nov 2013, 17:54

Originative has been replaced by 002. Thanks!

Muirium
µ

21 Nov 2013, 19:18

002 Integrated Systems: for all your incongruous headwear needs.

Return to “DTA news”