Win a Minila from The Keyboard Company

webwit
Wild Duck

22 Nov 2013, 02:22

By voting in the third and final round from 4 to 9 December in at least one of the following categories:
The Deskthority Award 2013, Best ergonomic input device 2013, The *Ping* Award 2013
...you can win the following prize:

Any in stock Filco Majestouch Minila model as listed on The Keyboard Company's website (with the exception of the Air).

This prize is kindly provided by The Keyboard Company.

This is a worldwide contest. To be eligable for this contest, you need to have a minimum of 10 posts on this site before the vote closes on Monday 9 December 20:00hrs UTC. A random winner will be selected soon afterwards and announced by special guest star the Keyboard Oracle. Good luck!

The Keyboard Oracle
The Answer Lies Within The Question

09 Dec 2013, 21:43

The Keyboard Oracle has decided: And the winner is...

mintberryminuscrunch

mintberryminuscrunch

09 Dec 2013, 23:25

:oops:
thanks a lot, made my day :)

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Dec 2013, 23:36

Congrats! Thank our wheel of fortune (this will show a different draw on each reload).

Muirium
µ

09 Dec 2013, 23:44

The second time I ran it, Ducky Nordic and 002 both won prizes. As prize donors themselves, this could have been awkward. Fortunately, it behaved so well on the real draw today that no such clashes occurred. Even the newly be-wingnutted didn't get double dibs.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Dec 2013, 23:53

Well spotted. I forgot to add those to the exclusion lists for their prizes (which includes me and the Oracle). There's also some UTF8 conversion mess with one of the contestants.

Return to “DTA news”