@HaaTa: Is there anything interesting you have too many of and want to sell?
Probably. I can't guarantee they are fully functional, as I'm confident in my skills to repair any problems when I buy the keyboard.
Unfortunately, some of the more rare ones that I would sell. I want to build converters first for them, and since I wouldn't mind selling them...they are lower down on my list to do a converter for.
But as a quick list:
- Virtually new TG3 BL82A keyboard with box and blood splatter guard (used it for a week or two)
- Oki HMB 35957-14 (Oki Gourd Spring, clicky, German Layout)
- Random BTC Foam'n'Foil (both with rubber dome springs and coil springs)
- Lots of Keytronic (Black and White available, as well as an Ergo Force)
- Kaypro 1 Keyboard (I've already made a converter for it, and it's in nice condition)
- Dirty Fujitsu Peerless
- Hall Effect Keypads
- Desko MOS 5023 (as cool as this thing is, I just can't see myself using it again, also virtually new with box)
- Kensington ComfortType (TERRIBLE, but oddly amusing)
- Wheelwriter keyboard insert (I also have 2 wheelwriters, but I'm assuming no one wants to get raped in shipping charges)
- Sun Type 5C
- Acer 6511-T
- G80-8200HPDUS-2 (it's cool, has MX Browns, programmable, but I just don't care about cherry stuff anymore, well unless it's an ergo board)
- A new Radioshack Colecovision keyboard replacement, domes but has nice doubleshots
PM me for prices. I'm not in a hurry to sell this stuff, but it would be nice to move it to more appreciating hands.
Checkout the Fujitsu Magnetic Reed switch wiki for my latest rare keyboard (Sony OA-S3400).
And yes, the wheelwriters were missing from the pic above