Ericsson type 1121

intealls

13 Feb 2013, 17:29

Saw this board on an auction site and picked it up. Haven't seen these switches before, anyone know what they might be? They're tactile, and feel like a mix between cherry browns and clears.

Appears to be NKRO, no idea about protocol or even operating voltage. I haven't even been able to find out what it's supposed to be connected to!

Case is sturdy as hell (probably not so much with the switches).
e1121-1.jpg
e1121-1.jpg (191.73 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
e1121-2.jpg
e1121-2.jpg (149.58 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
e1121-3.jpg
e1121-3.jpg (282.69 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
e1121-4.jpg
e1121-4.jpg (71.4 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

User avatar
Icarium

13 Feb 2013, 17:36

Look like ICL switches....

intealls

13 Feb 2013, 17:43

Right you are. Anyone know anything about the board?

User avatar
HaaTa
Master Kiibohd Hunter

13 Feb 2013, 23:40

Damnit 7bit, I still haven't gotten my ICL switches from the wiki contest...forever ago :P

Sadly, the number of boards with ICL switches on this side of the world...is rather limited. So I know very little.

rodtang

13 Feb 2013, 23:42

HaaTa wrote:Sadly, the number of boards with ICL switches on this side of the world...is rather limited. So I know very little.
Get someone to proxy you these http://www.ebay.de/itm/130848743075 ;)

User avatar
Icarium

13 Feb 2013, 23:46

HaaTa: I can send you some if you want....

Findecanor

14 Feb 2013, 01:18

Are the switches exactly the same as the switches we have seen on the ICL/Nokia Data boards?
Does the 2u keys have a white slider and a red slider connected via a metal bar?

Either way, I believe this type share the same lineage with other "ICL switches" we have seen. Ericsson Data merged with Nokia Data, and then that was bought by ICL.

User avatar
7bit

14 Feb 2013, 14:43

HaaTa wrote:Damnit 7bit, I still haven't gotten my ICL switches from the wiki contest...forever ago :P

Sadly, the number of boards with ICL switches on this side of the world...is rather limited. So I know very little.
Shit!
:shock:

Now that you mention it ...
:oops:

I will will see what I can do ...
:roll:

intealls

14 Feb 2013, 16:08

Findecanor wrote:Are the switches exactly the same as the switches we have seen on the ICL/Nokia Data boards?
Does the 2u keys have a white slider and a red slider connected via a metal bar?

Either way, I believe this type share the same lineage with other "ICL switches" we have seen. Ericsson Data merged with Nokia Data, and then that was bought by ICL.
Yep, one red slider and connected using a metal bar.

Thanks for the info!

User avatar
HaaTa
Master Kiibohd Hunter

14 Feb 2013, 20:05

7bit, I've moved a bunch of times since. So let me know when/if you're ready to ship, and I'll give you my address.

shiverrr

17 Feb 2013, 12:24

Ah, so you were the one who bought this :)

Post Reply

Return to “Gallery”