Best keyboard company or brand 2014

Hypersphere

23 Nov 2014, 02:27

Kul introduced a new high-quality TKL, especially if you favor Cherry stabilizers and like a number of DIP switch options, including a Backspace/Backslash swap.

When did WASD introduce their V2? They also offer "barebones" (naked) versions of their keyboards at reduced prices. A great idea, especially given that most of us replace stock keycaps anyway. WASD uses wire (Costar-type) stabilizers, which I prefer over Cherry, and their DIP switch options include Colemak and Dvorak layouts.

bhtooefr

23 Nov 2014, 03:19

Preorders for the V2 started somewhere between 2013-05-28 and 2013-07-22, and "available for purchase" began somewhere between 2013-08-06 and 2013-09-22. So, not eligible.

webwit
Wild Duck

23 Nov 2014, 14:29

Can just be a "hot" company, doesn't have to have a product release last year. Let me know if you want to add WASD, Hypersphere.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

24 Nov 2014, 11:03

I nominate GON and his GON's Keyboardworks. His keyboards a awesome, in the last year he had a lot of new designs: NerD boards (60%, TKL), Mobik (40% with wireless support!). He introduced an easy to use configuration GUI.
Considering he is a one man show he delivers fast and the quality is always premium.

Return to “Call for nominees”