Cherry MX 5000 - Le Hampo

miguelbazil

09 Jul 2020, 23:23

StreetGT wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 16:42
@miguelbazil Its just like a classic car, you can ask for 15000$ and the vehicle just be worth of $10000... you have the right to ask what you want for it and the seller has the right to accept it or not, when people start complaing "it's too much" or trying digging the price to see if you give it as free.... just like Prelim and his friend Zylkan thought that I would give it for free or for the price I paid for lol
I'm not gonna discuss the finer details of who did what, I'm just mentioning that both sides have their own rights to do whatever.

You may believe that you have x amount of euros worth there. Except, if no one pays that value, you effectively have nothing. That's why you should actually look into what the market is expecting to pay, if you really want to sell it. When you price way over the market, you either don't really want to sell it, or you're looking at a very thin slice of the population as your buyers, and in that slice, there are a lot of people with issues. I'm not in favor of taking advantage of that, as I'm not in favor of the way most micro transactions work.

You are free to do as you please. It's just that, when you do things that way, a good chunk of people will not agree, and trust me, it's not a question of jealousy necessarily (yes, some might be, not gonna argue who because honestly, I couldn't care less). In my case, I don't agree with the logic behind it, as I explained. But I'm not gonna stop you from doing that, I don't really even have that power, if I wanted to. Just don't call it "jealousy" as if that's the case for everyone ;)

EDIT:

As for the keyboard, looks really cool indeed, good luck on your sale.

Zaphir

10 Jul 2020, 00:29

Os posts do Miguel estão super informativos e bem escritos (como sempre)... mas porque raio é que estamos a escrever em inglês numa thread em português da secção PT da Deskthority? :P

Os estrangeiros que usem o Google Translate!

miguelbazil

10 Jul 2020, 02:40

Pela mesma razão que os cães lambem os tomates: porque podem.

lolpes

10 Jul 2020, 13:48

Just confuse the hell out of them ao escrever em portugues and in english. In any case eu acho que ja demos um belo de um derail on this thread and made our points clear.

Boa sorte and have fun

Zaphir

10 Jul 2020, 20:27

miguelbazil wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 02:40
Pela mesma razão que os cães lambem os tomates: porque podem.
But... não tenho contra argumento, raios parta.

Prelim

14 Jul 2020, 13:52

Vendo a coisa pelo lado positivo, esta thread cumpriu bem o seu proposito! O de nos relembrar q há users que têm contribuido imenso para aumentar a comunidade mech PT, organizar meetings, fazer mini-GBs com zero profit, partilhar conhecimento etc, e aqueles que apenas aparecem pra tentar vender-nos beamsprings e ergoplus a 1000€.

bem haja a todos! ;)

Zaphir

15 Jul 2020, 19:47

Nem mais! :)

StreetGT

16 Jul 2020, 21:53

Prelim wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 13:52
Vendo a coisa pelo lado positivo, esta thread cumpriu bem o seu proposito! O de nos relembrar q há users que têm contribuido imenso para aumentar a comunidade mech PT, organizar meetings, fazer mini-GBs com zero profit, partilhar conhecimento etc, e aqueles que apenas aparecem pra tentar vender-nos beamsprings e ergoplus a 1000€.

bem haja a todos! ;)
Ainda aqui andas? Pensei que já andavas entretido a teclar nos 10 Le Hampo que consegues arranjar por 9€. Baza daqui meu. Gostas ou não gostas é problema teu, vai chorar ai para um campo da tua ilha. Abraço

Prelim

17 Jul 2020, 09:59

como todos sabemos ando por cá há bastante tempo, e comprovadamente quem está aqui a mais não sou eu...

VoxLuxe

13 Sep 2020, 22:31

Epá não sejam picuinhas e comprem lá o teclado ao homem sff...

Prelim

28 Feb 2021, 17:32

StreetGT wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 14:31
Prelim wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 14:17
A ti custou 9€, escusas de mentir q só te fica mal. Eu vivo em Ponta Delgada e sei a loja onde foi comprado o teclado (www.lojasecondhand.com)
Arranjas os 10 ou não?

Continuo a dizer que não custou 9€ mas até podia ter sido oferecido. Quem quer, quer, quem não quer desanda. Fácil.
ups, tropecei nisto pq a mentira tem perna curta lol: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90 ... msg2446275

StreetGT

01 Apr 2021, 16:49

Prelim wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 17:32
StreetGT wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 14:31
Prelim wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 14:17
A ti custou 9€, escusas de mentir q só te fica mal. Eu vivo em Ponta Delgada e sei a loja onde foi comprado o teclado (www.lojasecondhand.com)
Arranjas os 10 ou não?

Continuo a dizer que não custou 9€ mas até podia ter sido oferecido. Quem quer, quer, quem não quer desanda. Fácil.
ups, tropecei nisto pq a mentira tem perna curta lol: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90 ... msg2446275
Estas mesmo hungry para arranjares um teclado igual, queres alugar? Mas continuo a dizer que não paguei 9.90€ ;)

Return to “Português”