Deskthority Awards 2015 - Call for sponsors [closed]

webwit
Wild Duck

04 Oct 2015, 16:41

dta2015-logo.jpg
dta2015-logo.jpg (145.43 KiB) Viewed 15655 times
This is a call for sponsors for this year's Deskthority Awards, which takes place between November 27 and December 14.

Each year we have some sponsors for prizes which voters can win by random draw, for reference see the first four editions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011. Here you can see what last years' sponsor topics looked like.

This year, as it's the fifth anniversary, we're looking for some extra special prizes! We're not looking for sponsors to make big costs with questionable returns, but make it something more special than that single keyboard, something to celebrate and lift the fifth edition.

For us, this is just a bit of fun, but for you, this is a great chance to promote your brand or products, and in general a chance to support a forum which promotes quality input devices. Because how many mechanical keyboards or keycaps would you have sold and sell if keyboard forums like deskthority wouldn't exist?

We'll make a prize/sponsor topic for each sponsor at the start of the Awards, and draw winners at the end. You can provide logos, stock art or product photos for us to use in your prize topic. Note that the prize should be shipped directly to the winner(s), not to deskthority, and that the winner(s) might live on the other side of the world.

Please send me a message me if you're interested in being a sponsor, or reply below.

EDIT: Currently interested sponsors are:

The Keyboard Company
7bit
FalbaTech
Cooler Master
Input Club
Matias

And possibly:
matt3o
CeeSA

7bit

04 Oct 2015, 17:23

This time, I will be a sponsor, again.
:roll:

The first price is a complete Hyper PCB collection with around 100 Cherry MX or Matias Alps switches, a Teensy controller, some stabilisers and enough grab bag key caps to cover the largest keyboard of the bundle.
:ugeek:

czarek

05 Oct 2015, 21:54

FalbaTech will sponsor ErgoDox PVC cases, one of each type: standard, compact and full size :)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

05 Oct 2015, 23:34

is this that time of the year already? time passes when you are having fun. Can we make this biennial? :)

webwit
Wild Duck

05 Oct 2015, 23:44

Internet years are like inverse exponential dog years. Everything in the last year seems like yesterday. Everything after that is in the distant past.

Topre Enthusiast

06 Oct 2015, 08:37

Cooler Master have advised that they will be a sponsor again this year.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

06 Oct 2015, 09:06

I'll see if I can donate a WhiteFox, not sure yet if we'll make it by the end of the year.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

06 Oct 2015, 15:09

As 002 mentioned we will sponsor again, but by what date should I have confirmed what the actual prizes will be (looking for something special as requested :mrgreen:)

webwit
Wild Duck

07 Oct 2015, 00:24

Great, deadline is two weeks before the start if you don't make your own art to go with the prizes, or one week if you do (like last year).

CeeSA

27 Oct 2015, 14:39

I could offer 1-3 homemade mouse cables... But the interest was so extremely low :roll:
Don't know if anybody would be happy with this price...

Return to “DTA news”