Welcome to the Deskthority Awards 2015!

Chyros

19 Jan 2016, 11:13

I know, I wish I had a bigger house xD .

E3E

20 Jan 2016, 03:55

It came in today! Thanks so much for the votes, guys. It was an honor to win this, and with an Alps board no less!

Means I had to make my own little adapter for it, hehehe.

Chyros

20 Jan 2016, 10:03

Haha very nice! xD

E3E

20 Jan 2016, 14:21

Chyros wrote: Haha very nice! xD
Same to you, good sir! Your cheery and grateful demeanor is just so infectious! It's easy to see how much you care about this community, Chyros. :D Congrats to you as well!

I forgot to thank the organizers, but of course I am very thankful to Webwit and Muirium and everyone else who helped this year, and a special thanks to Trenzafeeds for nominating my board in the first place.

I NEVER would've even imagined any of this would happen! So amazing. Thanks again guys!

Congrats to all the other winners and especially to Hasu and Seebart for their mega contributions. :D

- As an aside -

There's no way I can keep the cap on my board, because I'd be so worried about the wings snapping or the paint chipping or something when I store my Hammer away to give my other keyboards some love (currently enjoying my Leading Edge DC-3014 <3). So, I suppose this will just come out for those special occasions.

I do love it a ton though!

Chyros

20 Jan 2016, 15:19

E3E wrote:
Chyros wrote: Haha very nice! xD
Same to you, good sir! Your cheery and grateful demeanor is just so infectious! It's easy to see how much you care about this community, Chyros. :D Congrats to you as well!
Cheers mate ;D .

LeandreN

20 Jan 2016, 15:21

Congrats E3E! You really deserved those Carbon Fibre plates. TO be honest, i wasn't even sure what you were going for. Let me know if you ever need my help.

E3E

20 Jan 2016, 15:35

LeandreN wrote: Congrats E3E! You really deserved those Carbon Fibre plates. TO be honest, i wasn't even sure what you were going for. Let me know if you ever need my help.
Thanks LeandreN! They helped a ton. Hehe, I'm glad you were able to see how I'd ultimately put them to use!

I do have some designs for an Alps plate for my Lightpad being drawn up (thanks so much to JD), so I'll likely head your way for that and get it made out of CF just the same once the designs are finalized!

Return to “DTA news”