Best deskthority contributor 2015

webwit
Wild Duck

27 Nov 2015, 22:35

Please suggest nominees for the Best deskthority contributor in 2015. You have to give a short motivation for each suggestion. You cannot nominate yourself.

By voting in the third round of this category, you can win an Ergo Pro or a Secure Pro keyboard from Matias!

The first round ends on Thursday 3 December, 00:00hrs UTC.

Current suggestions (this list is frequently updated):
  • snuci for his great contributions snuci such as posting his collection
  • 7bit for sorting and shipping Round 5
  • Chyros for his regular video reviews of quite a range of classic keyboards, and growing
  • Seebart
  • flabbergast for helping on IRC and for all his contributions
  • zslane for the SHIFT-legend-SVG, which finally gives 007 the chance to auto-generate SP acceptable SVGs!

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

27 Nov 2015, 22:42

I'd like to nominate snuci for his great contributions to DT in 2015, his threads speak for themselfs:

http://deskthority.net/search.php?autho ... 3&sr=posts

Halvar

27 Nov 2015, 23:14

I'll nominate 7bit for sorting and shipping Round 5, which was in fact the most outstanding single-handed achievement in 2015. His neural system will probably never fully recover.

Muirium
µ

29 Nov 2015, 14:02

I nominate Chyros for his regular video reviews of quite a range of classic keyboards, and growing.

Chyros

29 Nov 2015, 15:20

Aw cheers mate :) . Yes, there are definitely more to follow! :)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

29 Nov 2015, 15:43

seebart should be nominated here too. :)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

29 Nov 2015, 16:08

Also, I'd like to nominate flabbergast, because he spent a whole evening (night?) helping me on IRC to make my FaceU PCB work while we didn't know each other. And thanks to him it is now my daily driver! All his contributions here are also very nice.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

29 Nov 2015, 20:54

snuci has been doing a great job of posting his collection here so I'd like to nominate him as well.

7bit

30 Nov 2015, 10:08

zslane.png
zslane.png (33.18 KiB) Viewed 14339 times
zslane: For the SHIFT-legend-SVG, which finally gives me the chan]ce to auto-generate SP acceptable SVGs!
:ugeek:

Return to “Call for nominees”