Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire XTi
12%
Vortex POK3R
17%

Total votes: 154

webwit
Wild Duck

03 Dec 2015, 01:00

Please vote for nominees for the Best commercial keyboard or keyboard family in 2015.

You can use a maximum of 4 votes.

This is round 2. This round is used to trim down the suggested nominees from round 1 - the 4 entries with most votes will be promoted to official nominees and make it into the third and final round.

See the first round for reference and motivations.

By voting in the third round of this category, you can win a store credit of £100 from the Keyboard Company!

The second round ends on Wednesday 9 December, 00:00hrs UTC. You can change your vote until the end of the round. The full results will be published at the end of the Awards.

webwit
Wild Duck

04 Dec 2015, 22:15

Currently ahead are, in alphabetical order:

JUSTSYSTEMS x REALFORCE 108UW-HiPro
KBParadise V80MTS/V80FD
REALFORCE 91UG-S
Vortex POK3R

Muirium
µ

05 Dec 2015, 01:34

KBParadise fans: step forward!

I've written about the other likely contenders already, for the final round. But I know nothing about that board. Fancy helping us out? For a taste of what we're looking for, here's last year's:

http://deskthority.net/final-vote-f84/b ... t9311.html

Hak Foo

05 Dec 2015, 02:58

Well, I think they deserve credit for basically replacing the Filco Zero, but with better caps as an option and Matias switches .

Muirium
µ

05 Dec 2015, 11:47

Next year I propose all nominations require a well written blurb and picture to be valid. That would save me and Webwit a lot of work, a lot of errors having to write about stuff we don't know nearly as well as the people who nominated it, and less competition against my own picks! Mwahaha!

Seriously though, there's going to be so much sniping when you guys read whatever we say about purple Zealio switches for instance. They're up against Gaterons and, um, "regular" Zealios which are somehow not the same as regular Gaterons? I'm not writing that one. You'd hear my condescension dripping down like rain about clones of clones of clones of meh switches in the first place!

Return to “Vote for nominees”