Ortholinear Keyboards Planck keyboard
25%
Vortex POK3R
20%

Total votes: 84

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Dec 2015, 01:59

Please vote for your winner of the Best commercial keyboard 2015.

By voting in the third round of this category you can win a store credit of £100 from the Keyboard Company!

This is the final round. See the first round and second round for reference.

The final round ends on Monday 14 December, 20:00hrs UTC. You can change your vote until the end of the round. The winner and full results will be released soon after the vote closes. EDIT: The winner has been announced here.

The official nominees are:

JUSTSYSTEMS x REALFORCE 108UW-HiPro
JUSTSYSTEMS (frequent collaborators with Topre) released this new HiPro keyboard. Similar to the Korean 104UK HiPro model, this is the first HiPro board with the delicious Topre red 'Esc' key.

Topre’s high profile (Hi-Pro) spherical keycaps are noted for their reduced hand travel away from the home row and their cupped keycaps reduce the chance of finger slips.

KBParadise V80MTS/V80FD
The KBP V80 MTS and the KBP V80 FD are tenkeyless (TKL) computer keyboards from KBParadise that use Matias switches and white Fukka (or, later renamed, to Fuhua) switches.

KBP V80 FD front/top view.

The Planck Keyboard is a small, 40% (4x12) keyboard with non staged keys. It is sold assembled or as kit. Unusual, it is available in both Cherry MX and ALPS versions.

The Planck Keyboard with OEM keycaps.

Vortex POK3R
The Vortex POK3R is a fully programmable 60% keyboard with Cherry MX switches, a low profile cast aluminum case and DIP switches to switch between different layouts.
Vortex POK3R Review.

bhtooefr

09 Dec 2015, 04:44

Planck image is broken.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Dec 2015, 04:46

Are you sure? That image is hosted on deskthority.

bhtooefr

09 Dec 2015, 04:47

webwit wrote: Are you sure? That image is hosted on deskthority.
Quite sure.

http://deskthority.net/resources/image/25632 goes to a message saying the selected attachment does not exist any more.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Dec 2015, 04:57

Weird, changed image location, try again. Edit: Oh I see what the problem is, one moment, it's also in some other polls.

E3E

09 Dec 2015, 07:50

Oh, this is such a hard poll to choose for. I don't know if I can pick one! They're all so great in their own ways.

pcaro

09 Dec 2015, 08:09

Vortex POK3R is the best keyboard for sale now

JanitorJoe

09 Dec 2015, 12:32

Nothing would make me happier than if those JustSystems HiPro caps were sold as a standalone set.

webwit
Wild Duck

11 Dec 2015, 21:23

The vote closes on Monday 14 December at 20:00 UTC. Vote now!

The two nominees with currently the most votes are (in alphabetical order):
Spoiler:
JUSTSYSTEMS x REALFORCE 108UW-HiPro

Return to “Final vote”