Best commercial keyboard 2015

The Keyboard Oracle
The Answer Lies Within The Question

14 Dec 2015, 21:04

The nominees in the category Best commercial keyboard 2015 are:

JUSTSYSTEMS x REALFORCE 108UW-HiPro • JUSTSYSTEMS (frequent collaborators with Topre) released this new HiPro keyboard. Similar to the Korean 104UK HiPro model, this is the first HiPro board with the delicious Topre red 'Esc' key.

KBParadise V80MTS/V80FD • The KBP V80 MTS and the KBP V80 FD are tenkeyless (TKL) computer keyboards from KBParadise that use Matias switches and white Fukka (or, later renamed, to Fuhua) switches.

Ortholinear Keyboards Planck keyboard • The Planck Keyboard is a small, 40% (4x12) keyboard with non staged keys. It is sold assembled or as kit. Unusual, it is available in both Cherry MX and ALPS versions.

Vortex POK3R • The Vortex POK3R is a fully programmable 60% keyboard with Cherry MX switches, a low profile cast aluminum case and DIP switches to switch between different layouts.

And the Wingnut for Best commercial keyboard 2015, as voted for by the members of deskthority, goes to...
Spoiler:

JUSTSYSTEMS (frequent collaborators with Topre) released this new HiPro keyboard. Similar to the Korean 104UK HiPro model, this is the first HiPro board with the delicious Topre red 'Esc' key.

Topre’s high profile (Hi-Pro) spherical keycaps are noted for their reduced hand travel away from the home row and their cupped keycaps reduce the chance of finger slips.

7bit

14 Dec 2015, 21:10

Congratulations!
:-)

E3E

14 Dec 2015, 21:12

Very beautiful board! :)

Madhias
BS TORPE

14 Dec 2015, 22:22

That keyboard is very nice, as a Topre fanboy I like that it won!

Chyros

15 Dec 2015, 01:32

Unsurprisingly, I don't know anything about all this newfangled stuff 8) . Congrats to the Topre though!

bhtooefr

15 Dec 2015, 02:36

So, hang on, last year we couldn't come up with one good full-size keyboard, and now a full-sizer (and not a KFC marketing stunt, and one of only two nominated actually) wins the combined category? :p

vsev

15 Dec 2015, 10:32

Very beautiful board indeed, I like the japanese layout a lot !
I just mod the left shift to ISO and backspace to 2U and its a must have for me.

Return to “Results”