Win a MasterKeys RGB keyboard and MasterMouse from Cooler Master

ohaimark
Kingpin

20 Nov 2016, 01:11

Sponsor details:
Cooler Master is back for another year of sponsorship! This time they're delivering a one-two punch...

The MasterKeys Pro L RGB - Crystal Edition
Do you like individually programmable RGB LEDs? Do you really like LEDs? Then this is the keyboard for you. Both its keycaps and case are translucent. Furthermore, it was specifically designed to use the largest LEDs possible.

The MasterMouse Pro L
The MasterMouse offers modular housing components for superior ambidextrous grip, some of which can be 3D printed. It also sports RGB backlighting and an acceleration-less sensor. A professional mousepad will be included.

Vote in the final round of the Best "other" input device category (Dec. 4 - 10) for a chance at winning a MasterKeys keyboard!

Vote in the final round of the Best relic or discovery category (Dec. 4 - 10) for a chance at winning a MasterMouse and professional mousepad!

These prizes were kindly provided by Cooler Master.

This is a worldwide sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this site before the vote closes on Saturday 10 December 20:00 UTC. A random winner will be selected and announced soon afterwards. We request that winners review the product(s) that they receive. It isn't mandatory, but it helps the sponsors and the forum. Good luck!

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

20 Nov 2016, 14:49

Good luck everyone :mrgreen:

ohaimark
Kingpin

20 Nov 2016, 15:21

Thanks! (And I can't even win anything. Hah.)

cookie

23 Nov 2016, 16:25

The 90's kiddo inside of me is totally sobbing for that crystal keyboard!

Walking down my memory lane

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

23 Nov 2016, 18:28

Hehe! :mrgreen: It does indeed give a little wink wink to products like that clear GAMEBOY indeed, sweet!

m8max

04 Dec 2016, 18:58

WOW! the prizes look awesome!

Is the board some kind of limited edition item? I cant find it anywhere in north america? Just looking at it makes me want to get it :D

Good luck in the best modern company category, I voted for you !

m8max

04 Dec 2016, 19:29

Guys, do you thing Cooler Master have it at an online retailer? or it's only available on heir online store?

m8max

04 Dec 2016, 19:45

CM Bram wrote: Hehe! :mrgreen: It does indeed give a little wink wink to products like that clear GAMEBOY indeed, sweet!
Hey Bram, do you have that version of the Masterkeys with an online reatialer in Canada? I'm really interested in that board!

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Dec 2016, 22:39

And the randomly drawn winners of the MasterKeys RGB keyboard is...

Phill1

And of the MasterMouse and mousepad:

Grond

Congratulations! You will be contacted tomorrow.

Grond

11 Dec 2016, 21:18

Amazing! Many thanks to the community and the sponsor! :D

Phill1

17 Dec 2016, 19:20

I was too busy with finals to respond to the email within 24 hours, but to whomever my prize went to,

Merry Christmas,

From Phill1 to You

Return to “DTA news”