Win 5 keycap sets and a Grab Bag from Pimp My Keyboard / SP

ohaimark
Kingpin

20 Nov 2016, 01:11

Sponsor details:
Pimp My Keyboard is a subsidiary of Signature Plastics, a go-to keycap producer for group buys. Their generosity this year is staggering; winners will be swimming in caps!

Vote in the final round of the Best vintage keyboard or cache category (Dec. 4 - 10) for a chance at winning a Dolch set, Granite set, and Stealth set!

Vote in the final round of the Best keyswitch category (Dec. 4 - 10) for a chance at winning an Ice Cap set, a Midnight set, and a Grab Bag!

These prizes were kindly provided by Pimp My Keyboard / Signature Plastics.

DSA Dolch
Spoiler:
DSA Granite
Spoiler:
SA Ice Cap
Spoiler:
DCS Midnight
Spoiler:
G20 Stealth
Spoiler:
Grab Bag
Spoiler:
Important: as of this post, PMK / SP is very busy and hasn't told us what, if any, modifiers winners will receive. For now, assume that only the base sets are included.

This is a worldwide sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this site before the vote closes on Saturday 10 December 20:00 UTC. A random winner will be selected and announced soon afterwards. We request that winners review the product(s) that they receive. It isn't mandatory, but it helps the sponsors and the forum. Good luck!

m8max

04 Dec 2016, 19:40

Are those flat caps above the numpad on the Ice Cap set? Looks interesting!

JarateKing

05 Dec 2016, 01:02

m8max wrote: Are those flat caps above the numpad on the Ice Cap set? Looks interesting!
Look like switch blockers to me, which obviously wouldn't be included in the giveaway.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Dec 2016, 22:36

And the randomly drawn winners are...

Dolch set:
qbadger

Granite set:
Julle

Stealth set:
Cocopah

Ice Cap set:
crovax3000

Midnight set:
architones

Grab Bag:
mahaneym5

Congratulations! You will be contacted tomorrow.

Return to “DTA news”