Best keycaps

lot_lizard

22 Nov 2016, 14:36

photekq wrote: Keyboard & Co. GMK by switchnollie and sherryton for having one of the more unique & pretty colour schemes.
wow... That is attractive. Seconded

Wodan
ISO Advocate

22 Nov 2016, 14:38

It's always difficult to praise GMK keycaps for their color scheme before they actually arrived ;)

Their renders are so far off ...

I'm participating in the GB and also very excited about the color scheme, just saying ... they will most likely look a lot better IRL ;)

lot_lizard

22 Nov 2016, 17:06

Anytime something is inspired by T&Co. and some sweet-a55 sneaks... it's classy ;)
Inspired Design - Colors inspired by Tiffany & Co., Diamond Supply Co. and Nike SB Dunk High Premium Diamonds

StreetWizard

22 Nov 2016, 17:33

I will throw in another vote for skidata+
Those blue and orange accents are great.

lolpes

22 Nov 2016, 18:26

I nominate Round 6 keycaps...for DTA 2017 :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

22 Nov 2016, 18:42

lolpes wrote: I nominate Round 6 keycaps...for DTA 2017 :)
Don't be naive :ugeek:

jbondeson

22 Nov 2016, 18:52

Sooooo, I think Wodan's HADapter set would fit more aptly in this category since it's not really a novelty, but it's also not a full set...

Can we get a poor German an exemption 8-)

lot_lizard

22 Nov 2016, 18:59

jbondeson wrote: Sooooo, I think Wodan's HADapter set would fit more aptly in this category since it's not really a novelty, but it's also not a full set...

Can we get a poor German an exemption 8-)
Seconded... It's not artisan, so here it belongs IMO. I didn't participate, but watched from a far and admired the "Autobahn" GB, the end result, and how pleased everyone was in the end. Kudos

PS.. He's not poor, though his wife thinks they are. Read his avatar

Rimrul

25 Nov 2016, 06:34

There are 42 hours left for nominations. If you have more keycaps to nominate, now's the time to do so.

livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

26 Nov 2016, 14:59

photekq wrote: Keyboard & Co. GMK by switchnollie and sherryton for having one of the more unique & pretty colour schemes.
This would have to be my vote as well. Very classy/pretty set, somehow manages not to look too crazy even with the very non-standard colors.

Return to “Call for nominees”