Vote in the final round of this category to win an Infinity ErgoDox from Input Club!
Use this category to name the best input device photo in 2016. A new rule set is in place.
1̶.̶ ̶P̶h̶o̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶o̶r̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶n̶o̶m̶i̶n̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶.
2. You cannot nominate yourself o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶p̶h̶o̶t̶o̶s̶.
3. Images must have a title and attribution.
4. Photos must show, at least in part, a mechanical keyboard or input device.
5. No more than 3 images may be submitted in a single post.
6. You should only submit photos posted after Thursday 3 December, 2015.
7. After submission, no changes can be made to an image.
Grounds for disqualification and reconsideration:
Temporary disqualification of an image will occur if rule 3 or 5 is disregarded. After editing a post to fix issues you must notify the topic owner so he/she will review your post. Permanent disqualification of an image will occur if rule 1, 2, 4, 6, or 7 is not met.