The Ultimate Flame Topic

ripster

10 May 2011, 21:53

Rofl.

The princess IS wise.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 21:58

You can laugh what you want, petty thief, but I take this very seriously. It is not your decision to make to laugh this away, because as a thief, you have no such rights. I wonder, was your mother a one-eyed flea-ridden she-bitch on wheels, and your daddy an unidentified member of the gang, the reason you turned out as a petty thief? Or is it not genetic and you turned out a turd by sheer accidence of nature? You are no longer welcome on this site. Fuck off, go away, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Bye. Your only future here is one where with everything you post, it will be made clear you are a thief and deserve no respect. Go find a place where they like petty thieves.

ripster

10 May 2011, 22:08

So anyway I've been working on the new improved RipOmeter mod post.

I think it's coming along nicely.

ripster

10 May 2011, 22:10

Have I mentioned the Hungarian dude who calls me the biggest keyboard expert on the Planet. (damn this embedding URL button sucks here - should be Vbulletin 4.0).

Nice honest face. I do not detect irony.

itlnstln

10 May 2011, 22:13

This is why I come to Deskthority:

ripster

10 May 2011, 22:28

I'm glad it wasn't because I insulted your Ducky.

Actually I've moved on to Xarmor for the lulz.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 22:29

So anyway I've been working on the new improved RipOmeter mod post.
Please do. I like how your devaluing your own work, and you do exactly as I claimed you are behaving. Thanks.

For reference, and to show ripster will ignore this too, here is why the ripometer does not work:

1 coin is insignificant because of the interval. If you have three switches which actuate at 49.9, 50.1 and 54.9g, the ripometer will measure the first as one coin less than the others. You cannot measure this with the ripometer.

1 coin is insignificant because of the stacking and centering method and thus inaccurate downward force vectors. Depending on the switch type, it can make a big difference (> 1 coin actually) if the vector is totally centered, or not. Simply said, if you slightly move the weights on a Topre switch, less than a mm, you get big differences. But on a IBM Model F, the corner of a key gives the same as the center. You cannot measure this with the ripometer.

1 coin is insignificant because no one is taking averages. Depending on the switch type, there can be quite large variations between different keys. You need to take an average. The Cherry blues are very consistent, the buckling spring can be easily +- 2 coins. You cannot measure this with the ripometer.

Added up, 3 coins are not significant if you see some guy post a keyboard with some coins stacked on a single key and proclaims: it is a 55g keyboard! Maybe it is. Maybe it's 70g. Anyone with some experience with mechanical keyboards can feel that difference with their fingers, your fingers can determine with an accuracy of +-15g what the actuation point is and whether it's like a Cherry Blue or a White Alps. For anyone else the number doesn't mean anything to begin with.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 22:30

itlnstln wrote:This is why I come to Deskthority:
I'm insulted, not because of my flaming??

7bit

10 May 2011, 22:31

webwit wrote:You can laugh what you want, petty thief, but I take this very seriously. It is not your decision to make to laugh this away, because as a thief, you have no such rights. I wonder, was your mother a one-eyed flea-ridden she-bitch on wheels, and your daddy an unidentified member of the gang, the reason you turned out as a petty thief? Or is it not genetic and you turned out a turd by sheer accidence of nature? You are no longer welcome on this site. Fuck off, go away, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Bye. Your only future here is one where with everything you post, it will be made clear you are a thief and deserve no respect. Go find a place where they like petty thieves.
I insist that this user gets banned!

He uses offensive language and all that.

Also, he shits (sorry for the term) at \KL.

See:

Aren't there any moderators in this forum?

gorb

10 May 2011, 22:31

what kind of numpad is that? i want it :)

itlnstln

10 May 2011, 22:32

webwit wrote:I'm insulted, not because of my flaming??
Well, I was flaming GH a little, but yeah, it got a little lame around GH after you left.

The past few posts are evidence of this.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 22:47

7bit wrote:Aren't there any moderators in this forum?
Everywhere except in this topic! Actually, we don't have moderators. Wait, we do. Nask will moderate your ass in French, will that be ok? We have already assigned him to ripster.

EDIT: Link fixed

itlnstln

10 May 2011, 22:51

webwit wrote:
Everywhere except in this topic! Actually, we don't have moderators. Wait, we do. Nask will moderate your ass in French, will that be ok? We have already assigned him to ripster.
LOL, I get a 404 on the link.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 22:55

Ah that's probably because I disabled the list of moderators because we don't have any. Except Nash!

7bit

10 May 2011, 22:58

itlnstln wrote:
webwit wrote:
LOL, I get a 404 on the link.
OMG! :shock:

This ship is without a captain!

We will sink into the floods.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 23:04

There will be a captain once I got rid of the other 3 admins!

7bit

10 May 2011, 23:30

webwit wrote:There will be a captain once I got rid of the other 3 admins!

[image showing ugly stuff]
This is my view of the situation:
Attachments
notitle.png
notitle.png (57.56 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

keyboardlover

10 May 2011, 23:32

This thread is the most exciting thing I've seen on this site.

Ever.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 23:36

I thought it was stealing which excited you.

7bit

10 May 2011, 23:40

webwit wrote:I thought it was stealing which excited you.
He did not steal anything, he copied.

If \KL steals something from this site, it would not be there anymore.

Example:
Your avatar would look like this, if \KL had stolen it:
Attachments
stolen_avatar.png
stolen_avatar.png (1.85 KiB) Viewed 6355 times
Last edited by 7bit on 10 May 2011, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

keyboardlover

10 May 2011, 23:41

But didnt you steal the deskthority idea from Geekhack?

I find it hilarious that you still lurk there btw.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 May 2011, 23:46

What is a thief like you still doing here? It is clear that what you did was being a cunt to sixty, to take his idea and run with it like that. Only a man with no honor and style does such a thing. And then you have the guts to claim you find things hilarious. I find your new reputation as a thief hilarious. Good luck with it.

keyboardlover

10 May 2011, 23:55

Fortunately, this is only the internet.
I think ill be ok.

webwit
Wild Duck

11 May 2011, 00:00

You'll be ok as someone with a reputation of a thief on the internet.

keyboardlover

11 May 2011, 00:04

And on the word of webwit.

Which is worth what exactly?

webwit
Wild Duck

11 May 2011, 00:29

This is not a trial. You have already been found guilty and have already been sentenced. My word is irrelevant. Your words are, for everyone to see. Link 1. Link 2.

keyboardlover

11 May 2011, 00:56

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one cares, does it make a sound?

webwit
Wild Duck

11 May 2011, 01:05

Apparently you are not aware how this will end. You remind me of welly who was a self-proclaimed no-carer before he transformed himself into a victim.

So this is how it will go: at one point you will leave deskthority claiming you don't like it any longer, sulk about it endlessly on geekhack, suck up endlessly on the actives on geekhack like ripster, end up irritating the hell out of them as well, and leave there too.

keyboardlover

11 May 2011, 01:18

I see that you've alienated some. It seems your job's half done.

It's your job to keep keyboards elite.

As for MY job...

webwit
Wild Duck

11 May 2011, 01:28

Do you have a bipolar disorder? Pro tip: don't answer if you don't.

Return to “Off-topic”