computerbase battle ground

e_Lap

23 Apr 2014, 22:11

Why not pay for the one you have already ordered over at computerbase.de? 0o

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

23 Apr 2014, 23:02

nice comment e_Lap. Too bad the rest is not available there. :lol:

If it were available like initally said I would not ask here.

e_Lap

23 Apr 2014, 23:07

Well, you still ordered a keyboard. Lets not forget about these 100€...

seebart

23 Apr 2014, 23:11

well your posting just like CB`lers allways do, childish.

and that´s why I´m not in that waste-of-time forum anymore. :evilgeek:
Last edited by seebart on 24 Apr 2014, 00:23, edited 2 times in total.

imbattable

23 Apr 2014, 23:15

Yeah, why should people in a community market place forum care about how one conducts himself when it comes to business.

seebart

23 Apr 2014, 23:25

no they should, really. But there are usually TWO sides to a problem. Often one side does not even see it as a problem, just an inconvenience. I have done transactions here at DT too, no problems so far.I´m sure both of you are CB Super Admirals or whatever, it`s not going to change anything here. ;)
Last edited by seebart on 24 Apr 2014, 00:24, edited 2 times in total.

e_Lap

23 Apr 2014, 23:37

Please use proper grammar. I can literally not understand what your last sentence meant...

seebart

23 Apr 2014, 23:40

Good thing you cannot understand, hence less childlike "sadness" for you dear CB Admiral e_LAP.
Last edited by seebart on 24 Apr 2014, 00:25, edited 2 times in total.

e_Lap

23 Apr 2014, 23:43

sure. Ill sell you my fullsize acrylic wrist rest. Lets go with ~75€ ono, so I could pay at least some of your dept.

seebart

23 Apr 2014, 23:47

yeah thats what I thought, haha. How much is the CB intrest % rate?

Medowy

24 Apr 2014, 00:30

What's CB? :o :shock: :o

seebart

24 Apr 2014, 00:33

What's CB? :o :shock: :o
http://www.computerbase.de

I spent almost ten years in that forum, met nice people, gotten a lot of tech help. But now I quit. Some users from there frequent here also. It´s a large German community / Forum. A few of them might keep harassing me, even here. :mrgreen: But 90% of them are ok.

Amr0d

24 Apr 2014, 00:54

Well, I don't want to harrass anyone but you could atleast answered to the PMs (that you insisted to get) I sent you. But simply doing nothing is just rude to all the people who trying to make a groupbuy successful and since you don't respond at the german forum I am trying to reach out for you here. I don't see the problem with simply answering some PMs like a normal grown up. Ignoring them is more childish than anything else. Would be cool if you somehow respond to my messages.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

24 Apr 2014, 07:28

I'm not a great friend of criticizing individuals for not having a perfect command of (particularly foreign) languages.
So if you decide to do so, at least make sure you do not make such mistakes yourself:
e_Lap wrote:Please use proper grammar. […]
e_Lap wrote:[…] so I could pay at least some of your dept.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/debt

seebart

24 Apr 2014, 09:48

it is extremely significant that you are taking a fogein matter from another forum, in another language, posting it here to try and emulate your very unprofessionally managed affairs at CB. I´m sure you will continue to do so for a while, regardless i I respond or not.

Topre Enthusiast

24 Apr 2014, 09:55

So what's the story then? Did you back out of a group buy or something?
These guys were obviously compelled enough to call you out in your thread so I suppose if you wanted to earn the trust of sellers here you'd probably need to provide a bit more info about what happened.

nomxclear

24 Apr 2014, 12:40

As far as i understood he ordered a Keyboard in a groupbuy and now he doesn't want to pay. He doesn't even answer to PMs. Problem is, that the order can't be canceled. So someone else has now to pay for the keyboard...

Groupbuy-Thread (german): http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showth ... ?t=1326752

Amr0d

24 Apr 2014, 14:15

nomxclear wrote:As far as i understood he ordered a Keyboard in a groupbuy and now he doesn't want to pay. He doesn't even answer to PMs. Problem is, that the order can't be canceled. So someone else has now to pay for the keyboard...
This comes pretty close. He ordered a leather wrist rest and a keyboard and after he found out that the leather wrist rest is not in stock (which I posted two days later, after I received the email from the seller) he was gone. He didn't even made an attempt to solve that situation (others chose the acrylic wrist rest then instead of the leather one) and now I simply wanted to sort out why. He could have pm'ed me, saying that he doesn't want the keyboard without the wrist rest and I am sure we could have worked something out. Doing nothing is a bit unfair for everyone else in this groupbuy.

The Demongolator
Contra Bonos Mores

24 Apr 2014, 14:23

The Demongolator paved your battle ground here, but suggests you move down into computerbase-hell itself, to fight this out!
:twisted:

Madhias
BS TORPE

24 Apr 2014, 15:38

Sorry for off-topic, but i think The Demongolator is uncovered because of the smiley in the next line :!:

Acanthophis

24 Apr 2014, 16:04

It's 7bit for sure! If not, why not?

7bit

24 Apr 2014, 17:02

No, not at all!
:mrgreen:

The Demongolator is a personality of it's own, contrary to most of the DT users, which are managed by only a small group of real people!
:o

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2014, 17:29

We are the bees, he is the hive.

Or perhaps it's the other way around. I'm not allowed to peek behind the hypervisor.

woody
Count Troller

24 Apr 2014, 17:41

Muirium wrote:We are the bees, he is the hive.

Or perhaps it's the other way around. I'm not allowed to peek behind the hypervisor.
I imagine this is a rather big visor, distinctively bigger than a super-visor.

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2014, 17:43

It's got red LEDs running along the sides. But I can say no more!

Acanthophis

24 Apr 2014, 17:44

Hypervisor?

7bit

24 Apr 2014, 17:46

Now, everybody knows the truth: It's jdcarpe! Image
:o

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2014, 17:47

Vulcan badass.

7bit

24 Apr 2014, 18:13

What I really like about the Demongolator vs. ordinary moderators: You always get a troll-thread for free!
:-)

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2014, 19:10

And now DT's newest member:

http://deskthority.net/hypervisor-u5793/

You know what avatar to use, Mr. Visor. Acanthophis posted it above!

Return to “Off-topic”