WYSE Terminal Boards

sixty
Gasbag Guru

27 Apr 2014, 21:24

How this works

There are a total of 9 units available in heavily varying conditions. They are split into tiers below. You can enter each tier, but you can only win in one tier. That means if you enter in the first and second tier, and win in the first tier drawing, you will receive the better condition board and will be disqualified from the worse quality tier, to give others a chance. Basically that means one unit per member. No picking of individual boards. Randomizer will decide distribution.

To enter simply leave a message below with the tiers you wish to enter. Entering will be accepted until Wednesday, 2014/04/30, or until all tiers have enough entries (after that date only!).

"Winners" can swap boards between each other or split them up into parts after being announced and I can ship it that way. This will have to be done between "winners" individually and before I ship.

Tier #1: "Pretty Good" tier - 20,00 EUR/ea

#1-1 ISO DE, Modern variant, purple legends (not blue!) quite cool. Rare. hard-wired cable cut. Terminal protocol. Shows yellowing.

#1-2 ISO DE, Good condition, PC protocol (!), hard-wired cable cut, case replaced due to massive cracks.

Tier #2: "I can probably salvage this" tier - 15,00 EUR/ea

#2-1 ISO DE, Uneven discoloration. Terminal protocol. Terminal socket.

#2-2 ISO US(?), Uneven discoloration, marker writing. Terminal protocol. Terminal socket.

#2-3 ISO DE, Uneven discoloration, marker writing. Terminal protocol. Terminal socket.

#2-4 ISO DE, Uneven discoloration. Terminal protocol. Terminal socket.

#2-5 ISO DE, Uneven discoloration, very shiny. Terminal protocol. Terminal socket.

Tier #3: "JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING" tier - 10,00 EUR/ea

#3-1 ISO UK, HELP

#3-2 ISO DE, No case, black-on-beige keycaps, proprietary protocol.

plasticchair

27 Apr 2014, 21:38

No picking of individual boards. Randomizer will decide distribution.
But I could still enter for Tier #1 if I want #1-2 and opt-out completely if I only win #1-1?

Edit for trading: Interested in #1-2 keycaps only
Last edited by plasticchair on 27 Apr 2014, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

scottc

27 Apr 2014, 21:42

I think I'll just go in for the switches since it's likely that I'll get a DE board which would be useless to me. Is there anybody who wants just the caps and case and the rest?

Alternatively, how much is shipping for a whole board?

Edit for trading: Interested in switches only, lower tier the better.
Last edited by scottc on 27 Apr 2014, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

pasph

27 Apr 2014, 21:52

Interested only in #1-2 pcb

Laser
emacs -nw

27 Apr 2014, 22:05

(since i don't see much chances to get #2-2)
Interested in Tier #3: PCB board with switches + keycaps

If someone wins #2-2 (the ISO US board) and doesn't want the switches, pls contact me before the actual send, for a possible negociation. Thanks.
Last edited by Laser on 28 Apr 2014, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

Candyflip

27 Apr 2014, 22:34

Interested in switches and stabs, so #2 and #3

rindorbrot

28 Apr 2014, 01:05

Interested in all categories.
I only need the board without keycaps (if someone wants to split).

christkind

28 Apr 2014, 17:20

In for Tier #1 and #2.

iAmAhab

29 Apr 2014, 12:00

Down for Tier #1 and #2.

Nuum

29 Apr 2014, 12:06

In for Tiers #2 and #3.

Madhias
BS TORPE

29 Apr 2014, 14:07

Interested in Tier #1-2.

gotbadger

30 Apr 2014, 14:45

Interested in #2-2

rindorbrot

04 May 2014, 15:51

So when will be the prize drawing? ;)

Laser
emacs -nw

05 May 2014, 14:07

BTW, if it's possible not to win and i draw nothing, do you happen to have 5€ old keyboards in your cellar, and sell one of those instead (if it has cherry mx black switches), as i heard in another thread? :)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 May 2014, 10:28

rindorbrot wrote:So when will be the prize drawing? ;)
Tonight I guess, assuming we have enough slots now? I didn't get to count again yet :oops:

rindorbrot

09 May 2014, 15:17

So, did I win something? :D

AGmurdercore

09 May 2014, 22:23

If i can still enter this i am in for all the tiest #1 to #3.

I hope i am not late to the party :D

sixty
Gasbag Guru

13 May 2014, 18:50

TIER 1

1-1:
christkind

1-2:
iAmAhab

TIER 2

2-1:
rindorbrot

2-2:
Candyflip

2-3:
gotbadger (original draw: christkind skipped due to winning 1-1)

2-4:
madhias

2-5:
Nuum (original draw: iAmAhab skipped due to winning 1-2)

TIER 3

3-1:
Laser (original draw: Nuum, rindorbrot, Candyflip skipped due to winning other tier items)

3-2:
No one left to claim it.

Laser, if you would prefer 3-2 instead of 3-1, let me know. If anyone wants the spare board, let me know as well.

rindorbrot

13 May 2014, 19:21

@candyflip:
Would you want to swap boards?

Since you said you want stabs and switches primarily, I guess you don't care too much about the case?
I'd like 2-2 better since the case is not so yellowed.
I think it would be easier for me to get rid of the markings on it than to do a full retrobrighting on 2-1.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 May 2014, 19:51

sixty wrote:[…]
TIER 3

1-1:
Laser (original draw: Nuum, rindorbrot, Candyflip skipped due to winning other tier items)

1-2:
No one left to claim it.

Laser, if you would prefer 1-2 instead of 1-1, let me know. If anyone wants the spare board, let me know as well.
Is it correct to assume you mean 3-1 and 3-2?

In that case, I would be interested in (the caps of) 3-2 if still available.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

13 May 2014, 19:59

kbdfr wrote:
sixty wrote:[…]
TIER 3

1-1:

1-2:
No one left to claim it.

Laser, if you would prefer 1-2 instead of 1-1, let me know. If anyone wants the spare board, let me know as well.
Is it correct to assume you mean 3-1 and 3-2?

In that case, I would be interested in (the caps of) 3-2 if still available.
Correct, just a typo :oops:

scottc

13 May 2014, 20:14

I will take the leftovers from 3-2 after laser takes the caps - maybe we can split it €5 each. I just want the switches and mounting plate. Would that be okay with you two, sixty and Laser?

Madhias
BS TORPE

13 May 2014, 20:19

Congratulations to everyone! Didn't draw my chosen tier, but maybe i have luck in love and not in gaming :)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 May 2014, 20:42

scottc wrote:I will take the leftovers from 3-2 after laser takes the caps - maybe we can split it €5 each. I just want the switches and mounting plate. Would that be okay with you two, sixty and Laser?
Laser seems not to have answered sixty’s question yet (if he would prefer 3-2 instead of 3-1).
I was the one interested in (the caps of) 3-2 if Laser sticks to 3-1,
and if he does, your offer is perfectly okay with me :mrgreen:

scottc

13 May 2014, 21:12

Oh! Yes, you're right. Sorry. :D Sounds good to me.

Laser
emacs -nw

14 May 2014, 01:43

Hi, sorry for delay - i'll stick to 3-1 !

gotbadger

14 May 2014, 22:14

Well 2-3 certainly isn't the prettiest keyboard at the ball but its got what I need :lol:

iAmAhab

14 May 2014, 23:36

Yay, got that sweet 1-2. Might only be interested in the caps depending on how much it would cost to send the whole board to me. So if somebody is interested in the rest then let me know.

rindorbrot

14 May 2014, 23:38

iAmAhab wrote:Yay, got that sweet 1-2. Might only be interested in the caps depending on how much it would cost to send the whole board to me. So if somebody is interested in the rest then let me know.
I'd be interested in the rest of the board. It's probably the case in the best shape, that's what I am after...

In this case 2-1 would be up for grabs I guess ;)

pasph

15 May 2014, 00:09

rindorbrot wrote:
iAmAhab wrote:Yay, got that sweet 1-2. Might only be interested in the caps depending on how much it would cost to send the whole board to me. So if somebody is interested in the rest then let me know.
I'd be interested in the rest of the board. It's probably the case in the best shape, that's what I am after...

In this case 2-1 would be up for grabs I guess ;)
Second in line (for pcb+plate, not case) for 1-2

Return to “Group buys”