Distribution, Refunds and Repairs

rouston

09 Aug 2011, 08:01

I prefer the ABS version white lettering and keys. This slight golden lettering is not the best trend out there...

Nask

09 Aug 2011, 11:16

I would say quite interesting. :p

sixty
Gasbag Guru

10 Aug 2011, 12:57

I have received the EORI customs number today and I am now legally allowed to open all of the boxes and ship them. This is something that I did not calculate in originally. When getting this shipment from the customs I was informed that I am not allowed to make any use of them before receiving the EORI number so the shipment could be fully declared with the proper taxes. This is also the reason I was keeping pics to a minimum in this thread (the customs lady actually looked at this thread when declaring the items at the office :P).

Quite complicated business. Gotta be jealous of iMav doing the US distribution with no further costs and thousands of papers to fill out. Silly EU.

Anyway, boards will start shipping before the weekend and should all be distributed within 7~10 days. I have done basic checking and all boards are complete and seem functional. Delivery times will vary between 2-10 days depending on the DHL distribution.

Once your board has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation, where it applies.

Please keep in mind to report any issues as soon as possible, so I can take care of possibly exchanges with the VorTex staff.

Swede

10 Aug 2011, 13:03

Nice job sixty! I kinda feel like it was nice just waiting for the pokers :P

rouston

10 Aug 2011, 13:04

thank you very much for this Sixty!
:mrgreen:

vhaarr

10 Aug 2011, 13:16

Thanks sixty :)

yakill

10 Aug 2011, 13:40

Thanks a lot sixty. :)

mr_frag

10 Aug 2011, 13:58

Thanks sixty!!!!!1 nice!!!1!

javifast

10 Aug 2011, 14:31

Just in time....I leave the country at the end of this month.

nathanscribe

10 Aug 2011, 18:06

Cheers sixty, looking forward to it!

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Aug 2011, 22:04

yakill

10 Aug 2011, 22:18

WOW! That is a nice piece of hardware.

"This is a forum robbery. Hand over that poker case!"

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Aug 2011, 23:09

Too late! That was an auction.

mSSM

11 Aug 2011, 11:49

Please give us an update right away if there is going to be a delay with the shipment of the keyboards so that I can change my shipping address just in case. I will be at the indicated shipping address until the end of next week.

rouston

11 Aug 2011, 12:08

me as well. need it to be shipped asap as I'm going to leave soon.
any update appreciated
thanks again

yakill

11 Aug 2011, 13:59

I'm leaving end of next week, too. Hope it will arrive soon so i can take it with me.
Luckily i don't have to change shipping adress as my girl will be happy to accept the order an will do the unboxing and testing.
Only problem might be that she keeps that cute poker for her as she already loved the pictures of a poker with KBC rainbow keycabs i showed her.

WarningHPB

14 Aug 2011, 07:52

didn't realise you started another thread, was looking at the updates thread, hopefully you got confirmation of my address via the reply to the email you sent, can you confirm you got it?

db_Iodine

14 Aug 2011, 10:52

WarningHPB wrote:didn't realise you started another thread, was looking at the updates thread, hopefully you got confirmation of my address via the reply to the email you sent, can you confirm you got it?
I really doubt sixty can confirm that. He must be really busy spending all the money we donated him.

Zelaxe

15 Aug 2011, 16:09

How goes the keyboard shipping? Having mine before the weekend would be very nice. :D

xbb

15 Aug 2011, 16:14

Zelaxe wrote:How goes the keyboard shipping? Having mine before the weekend would be very nice. :D
We all hope so

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Aug 2011, 17:11

Shipping started on Saturday as mentioned in an earlier post. I am proceeding in waves from hereon. I have had a bunch of PMS already asking for new orders, so there will probably also be a second round sometime soon. Hopefully better organized on my part. I might have to see 7bit about his order script.

xbb

15 Aug 2011, 17:23

which orders were sent?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Aug 2011, 17:32

The ones in Germany and close. They are being shipped/grouped depending on what the shipping fee is, since DHL issued me postage in batches. Once your item shipped, you are informed again by mail.

xbb

15 Aug 2011, 19:08

sixty wrote:The ones in Germany and close. They are being shipped/grouped depending on what the shipping fee is, since DHL issued me postage in batches. Once your item shipped, you are informed again by mail.
okay thanks!

Sugoi

15 Aug 2011, 20:58

sixty wrote:..I have had a bunch of PMS already asking for new orders, so there will probably also be a second round sometime soon...
Really? I thought people were so annoyed about the "ultra low priority treatment" by KBC/Vortex despite of advance payment and so on. I would have really thought that they would rather go with other sources like eBay after this experience.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Aug 2011, 22:09

In the end it turned out okay. I mean we still got the shipment around the estimated original date. So no biggie. I was a bit worried due to the lack of responses, but it seemed they were just busy.

Problem with eBay is that you have to pay customs. On a mass order I handle the customs and declare the shipments on my own business.

runeazn

15 Aug 2011, 22:18

sixty, EU is custom-cost free XD
so this is a EU only order means no custom cost anyway lol?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Aug 2011, 22:33

I think you misunderstood the sentence.

If you order a board from eBay it will be shipped from Taiwan or China, you will be at high risk to end up paying import taxes. If you order a board from this group order, I tax the whole boards as one shipment and so you pay no custom fees since you receive the board from me afterwards.

Swede

15 Aug 2011, 22:35

runeazn wrote:sixty, EU is custom-cost free XD
so this is a EU only order means no custom cost anyway lol?
Custom free is only if you ship inside EU only.
You will get customs if it comes from outside EU, as you will when you buy a Poker of Ebay since they come from Asia.

Sugoi

15 Aug 2011, 23:01

sixty wrote:In the end it turned out okay. I mean we still got the shipment around the estimated original date. So no biggie. I was a bit worried due to the lack of responses, but it seemed they were just busy.
Hmm, if that's the case I would be interested in a second group order too.

By the way, are there possibly any new infos regarding possible ISO layouts for the Poker?
I remember you mentioning a couple of months ago that KBC was playing with that thought.

Return to “Group buys”