[Shipping] EU only Switch stickers Mini GB from tec

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

10 Oct 2014, 15:11

alinh wrote:
DanielT wrote: you mean the stuff with the toothpaste and ink and some key caps we talked about? :evilgeek:
You troll ! Do I have to remember you where all those heavy boards are shipped ?

vsev

11 Oct 2014, 10:15

Hi,
if that's possible I'd like to add
Dark Red switch stickers x1 = 7$

DanielT

11 Oct 2014, 10:34

vsev wrote: Hi,
if that's possible I'd like to add
Dark Red switch stickers x1 = 7$
Sorry for Round 1 we are full, I want to avoid VAT and import taxes.
But if everything works out as planned we will have Round 2 next month and in that case you are on the list for sure ;) I want to make R2 because I have given up one of my sticker sheets to make to place for others and I need more stickers for sure :) So don't worry ;)

DanielT

23 Oct 2014, 15:00

I will be placing the order next week on Monday, so if anyone in the list wants to change anything let me know before I place the order :)

Jersern

24 Oct 2014, 11:41

If you want to open a second round with shipping international... please tell me! :)

DanielT

24 Oct 2014, 12:30

Jersern wrote: If you want to open a second round with shipping international... please tell me! :)
I will see how this round goes. In theory if you want only some stickers, a non tracked envelope should be really cheap 1-2$ . But I have to see how this one goes first.

Jersern

25 Oct 2014, 04:34

Hopefully all is well and a second round will work out! :D I only want stickers so a non-tracked envelope is totally fine.

JohnVenture

26 Oct 2014, 05:15

Hi Daniel, I'm interested for a sheet of black stickers for round 2.

DanielT

27 Oct 2014, 11:36

I placed the order today. After I receive the goods I will let everybody know :D Only after I get the stuff I will start collecting the money as agreed ;)

Nuum

27 Oct 2014, 11:46

Great!

DanielT

27 Oct 2014, 11:59

So far I managed to stick to the plan :P If this goes well probably the next round will be next year in January. It takes 2-3 weeks to get the package 2-3 days to sort and pack and 7-10 days to reach each of you. Doing this in December is not a good idea :P
I will keep you updated on this

DanielT

28 Oct 2014, 07:17

The package was shipped, in 2-3 weeks I should receive the goods, maybe sooner :)

BlueBär

28 Oct 2014, 10:24

DanielT wrote: So far I managed to stick to the plan
:maverick:

DanielT

28 Oct 2014, 10:27

BlueBär wrote:
DanielT wrote: So far I managed to stick to the plan
We're talking about stickers :lol:

DanielT

04 Nov 2014, 17:18

And the stuff is here :
Spoiler:
Tomorrow I will PM each participant with the details.
So far it was as planned, no taxes and free shipping :D

Nuum

04 Nov 2014, 17:43

Awesome! That was quite fast.

BlueBär

04 Nov 2014, 17:45

Neat!

DanielT

04 Nov 2014, 17:49

Yep it took one week. Because the value was under the "radar" the customs didn't even open the package.

Muirium
µ

04 Nov 2014, 20:45

It begins. That parcel full of seemingly random but actually quite cunning stuff you're kindly putting together for me. Excellent!

iAmAhab

04 Nov 2014, 23:42

Sign me up for round 2 if it ever happens.

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

04 Nov 2014, 23:51

iAmAhab wrote: Sign me up for round 2 if it ever happens.
Count me in for next one also. ;)

DanielT

05 Nov 2014, 06:06

I think there will be also a R2 but more likely in January. I will see how it goes with R1.
But you guys are on the list :)

DanielT

05 Nov 2014, 09:33

Sent PM's to all participants. If all is paid on Monday I will ship all the packages.

DanielT

05 Nov 2014, 11:10

Muirium wrote: It begins. That parcel full of seemingly random but actually quite cunning stuff you're kindly putting together for me. Excellent!
Yep, this only the beginning :D
Just checked the clone switches, really crappy :( at least from the build quality point of view. There is no way to open them after soldering, the switches don't have the small holes on the top. Only from the underside can be opened. And considering these are plate mount ones .... Not worth the money. Also the housing looks cheap.
The stickers are nice, the dark red ones are really dark and I love it. Have yet to test the quality, how easy are to be used and stuff like that, 121pcs on one sheet (11x11 matrix).
The business card is awesome, really nice build quality, an interesting item. I might get one too next time.
The clear tops are ok, have to compare with the nixie ones which I yet have to receive from 7bit :(

DanielT

09 Nov 2014, 18:26

Just a quick update on the shipping, I have all the packages ready but I'm not able to shipp them tomorrow but I will do it on Tuesday. But I put a little extra in the package to sweeten the deal :)

scottc

09 Nov 2014, 19:07

Daniel, I think that the deal is already sweet enough as it is! You really don't need to do more for us, you're too good.

DanielT

12 Nov 2014, 08:46

All the packages are shipped, by the way things go with the Romanian Postal Service it will take around 7-10 days to get to you. I tried my best to pack the stuff in order not to get damaged :)

By the way things are going I think we can run a second round ;)

scottc

12 Nov 2014, 10:29

Thanks a lot, Daniel! We owe you.

Nuum

12 Nov 2014, 14:15

Great, thank you!

DanielT

12 Nov 2014, 14:41

It was fun to do it :) Now after you guys get your stuff I will be able to say if it was a success or not. I want to see everything reaching it's destination.

Return to “Group buys”