IBM 3104 Display Terminal

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

02 Mar 2015, 20:52

Halvar wrote: Yes, I had the same thought when I saw this. On the other hand, let's not get into the business of celebrating membranes, the cheapos of the keyboard world!
Just wait till I ANSI mod my F122! There will be many pictures ;)

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

02 Mar 2015, 21:02

Halvar wrote:Yes, I had the same thought when I saw this. On the other hand, let's not get into the business of celebrating membranes, the cheapos of the keyboard world!
But it's not about the cheapness of the membrane Halvar! It's about Redmaus picture.Do not disrespect the membrane![emoji1]

scottc

02 Mar 2015, 21:10

Seebart, those emoji are disabled! :mrgreen:

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

02 Mar 2015, 21:16

Soon I will have some god tier model F PCB pictures from my F122 layout modification.

Another pic from the controller board:
Contoller Board Detail 1#.jpg
Contoller Board Detail 1#.jpg (285.33 KiB) Viewed 1837 times

Touch_It

03 Mar 2015, 17:02

I think it goes without question, but you are restoring this, correct? I have one as well, that is in pretty darn good shape besides the foam, dirty key caps and a missing spring. Trying to decide if I want to sink money into it to restore it or part it out. Decisions suck.

idollar
i$

03 Mar 2015, 17:11

Redmaus wrote:
Halvar wrote: Yes, I had the same thought when I saw this. On the other hand, let's not get into the business of celebrating membranes, the cheapos of the keyboard world!
Just wait till I ANSI mod my F122! There will be many pictures ;)
A "lot of pictures" post ... I am looking forward for it :D

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

03 Mar 2015, 17:21

scottc wrote:Seebart, those emoji are disabled! :mrgreen:
What? You mean we're not supposed to use them? What do they look like disabled? I'm on Tapatalk now, but I was at my desk all day.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

03 Mar 2015, 17:47

idollar wrote:
Redmaus wrote: Just wait till I ANSI mod my F122! There will be many pictures ;)
A "lot of pictures" post ... I am looking forward for it :D
Oh yeah there will be a lot of pictures... Hopefully I will be using a macro lens by then. :)

Return to “Keyboards”