Distribution, Refunds and Repairs

hoggy

21 Sep 2011, 22:10

At the risk of confusing things even more - I got mine a while ago - I live in the Isle of Man...

dracaXL

24 Sep 2011, 20:41

I still haven't received my Poker. Sixty, can you please let me know which address you ended up sending to?

Cheers,

draca

dracaXL

28 Sep 2011, 17:13

:cry:

Still haven't heard anything, would really appreciate an update.

WarningHPB

29 Sep 2011, 07:30

it might be worth sending him a PM and speaking to him that way?

dracaXL

29 Sep 2011, 18:28

Done.

Nask

30 Sep 2011, 12:16

Hello all,
After a couple days using this lovely KBC Poker, I've just found on forums that it seems that there is a led on spacebar (fn + space mode).
It's cool to have a led, but when this last one works yes. But mine isn't working. I can use the keyboard but I can't know if I'm in alt/fn mode.

Hope that I'm the lonely one who has this problem

mr_frag

30 Sep 2011, 12:20

Fn + space bar turn on the windos, shift, menu, ctrl and space leds.

Nask

30 Sep 2011, 14:03

I tried the keyboard on other computers, it did not work, I tryed on my computer and now it works.
Hum, it was a little bit odd but nevermind, it works. :D

sixty
Gasbag Guru

03 Oct 2011, 18:16

Nask wrote:I tried the keyboard on other computers, it did not work, I tryed on my computer and now it works.
This sounds like an isssue of not enough USB power. If you are using the keyboard on the computer's front USB ports, try the back ones. This might also happen if you use the board behind a hub.

dracaXL

06 Oct 2011, 15:19

Getting a little worried since it's been six months since I paid, and I still haven't received the keyboard.

Nask

07 Oct 2011, 08:28

sixty wrote:
Nask wrote:I tried the keyboard on other computers, it did not work, I tryed on my computer and now it works.
This sounds like an isssue of not enough USB power. If you are using the keyboard on the computer's front USB ports, try the back ones. This might also happen if you use the board behind a hub.
It was on my laptop ^^

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Oct 2011, 09:03

dracaXL wrote:Getting a little worried since it's been six months since I paid, and I still haven't received the keyboard.
I'll look into it on the weekend. This is the second problematic case with a UK order. I would blame Royal mail, but I know that at least one of them was my fault! :?

FlikstRR

07 Oct 2011, 11:25

haha filling me with confidence for my UK order in group 2 :D

WarningHPB

08 Oct 2011, 06:42

Sixty you sir are awesome!

Sorted out my problem as fast as humanly possible and now it's has finally arrived and I am completely and utterly blown away by how awesome this board is! Totally worth the wait!
FlikstRR wrote:haha filling me with confidence for my UK order in group 2 :D
You shouldn't worry really, out of all the boards he bought, received and sent out, there has only been 2 problems so far and they just so happen to be UK orders, but quite frankly I would be completely happy joining in in another group buy if sixty was organising it (and I should be for the VorTex PBT keycaps :) )

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Oct 2011, 12:33

New problems today. Received one back (it was one of the first I sent, nearly 2 months in transfer?)

Unsure what happened, but the French post made it pretty clear to return it. There are more of the same stickers on the back! PMing recipient.

FlikstRR

08 Oct 2011, 13:07

aww thats a shame.. still Send it to me instead :D

ndp

08 Oct 2011, 16:43

no way....it's mine. :twisted:

I'm waiting for MONTHS, so I can wait for 2 additional weeks.
@Sixty: can you wait before starting Round 2, because I won't survive to receive my keyboard after all the guys of the round2...

At least, if I feel bad, I have this picture: I can see my parcel, with my keyboard inside, with my address!

dracaXL

10 Oct 2011, 18:31

@Sixty, thanks for the reply - any headway into what's happened?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

10 Oct 2011, 18:52

Not yet, still waiting on replies. One of the two UK orders has been sorted, so now only your case remains. I will let you know as soon as I receive news.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

13 Oct 2011, 11:00

Received another parcel back, dracaXL this is probably yours. I can't confirm yet since I did not pick it up yet. I will let you know if it is.

So to sum this up so far, 4 of 48 parcels were returned. One was a user fault, one was my fault, two were unknown errors. At least DHL is not as bad anymore as last December.

dracaXL

14 Oct 2011, 23:32

Cheers mate, let me know what happened!

dracaXL

19 Oct 2011, 14:07

Any news?

Trimer34

24 Oct 2011, 03:12

Am new to the forum. And I like to know if is there any chance
for me to get one of those KBC Poker First Batch .. ?

dracaXL

29 Oct 2011, 17:46

Sixty, would really appreciate an update mate. What's going on? Been a week or more since I last PM'd you about this :cry:

Trimer34

05 Nov 2011, 20:52

Never mind.. I think am going to get me one from Egay

Keymonger

16 Nov 2011, 22:30

-- crosspost --

Also haven't received anything, PM'd sixty but also posting here also to be safe.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

16 Nov 2011, 22:42

There was a total of 3 returned packages from this batch of shipments. I had e-mailed the individuals in question. I'll re-check on Friday to see if anything is still unresolved.

ndp

23 Jan 2012, 14:18

Hi sixty,

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm still waiting for you to ship my parcel.
Please let me now, if there's something wrong with me or my order, or something I can do.

It seems you don't receive my PMs (messages still in the outbox and not in the 'sent' list).
I'm posting here to be sure.

NewGuy

26 Jun 2012, 05:25

So did anyone here actually get a keyboard?

rodtang

26 Jun 2012, 05:45

NewGuy wrote:So did anyone here actually get a keyboard?
If you look at the thread you will see that the answer is yes.

Return to “Group buys”