GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars

IvanIvanovich

01 May 2015, 00:51

Groupbuy for GMK doubleshots. This groupbuy is open to anyone world wide.
USD pricing subject to change based on current EUR exchange rate at invoice time. All orders will be invoiced in USD and payable in USD. Buyer will be responsible for payment of goods, shipping costs, for all paypal fees, and an additional $5 groupbuy fee. All orders will be sent via USPS. Shipping fees will vary based on what is ordered and it's destination. I will not be liable for uninsured/nontrackable orders damaged or lost during shipping. International orders with insurance/tracking sent via EMS advised for any large orders.
By placing an order you agree to these terms.

ORDER DEADLINE IS 30 JULY 2015

ORDER HERE

Miami Nights FULL SET | PRICE: €106 / $115
Featuring a large range of compatibility with most existing ANSI or ISO MX based keyboards, US and Spanish dual layout in Cyan and Magenta on Black keys.

CMYKv2 MODIFIER PACK | PRICE: €40 / $44
Featuring a large range of compatibility with most existing ANSI or ISO MX based keyboards, Universal layout in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Dark Grey on Black keys. Will accommodate up to 3 keyboards with different configurations.

SPACEBARS | PRICE: €2 / $2.25 each
Available in Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow in each size of either 6.25 or 7u.

ORDER HERE

FAQ:

Q: How much is shipping?
A: Shipping cost varies. I may suggest you can go to USPS.com and choose calculate a price to get an estimate. Each full set will be around 7oz, CMYKv2 about 3oz, each pair of spacebars around 1oz. It will show you the prices for each options of first class and priority (express).
Last edited by IvanIvanovich on 20 Jul 2015, 16:29, edited 4 times in total.

HzFaq

01 May 2015, 05:13

Nice, ordered :D.

vsev

01 May 2015, 08:23

Ordered as well mods and bars, thanks Ivan !

quochung1989
Vintage Cherry Collector

01 May 2015, 09:46

Ordered spacebar.

elRetto

01 May 2015, 17:19

Ordered as well. :D
When you click on previous responses you can see everyone's personal data. Is there a way to turn that off?

wlhlm
~

01 May 2015, 17:32

Yes, but it looks like Ivan is sleeping :?

IvanIvanovich

01 May 2015, 17:49

Sorry about that, I didn't realize it showed all the info by default. I have it disabled now.

Off to a good start with 60 orders already 8-)

scottc

01 May 2015, 18:07

Hmm, I might pick up a couple of spacebars. The main kit is very nice, but not exactly what I want right now. I'll have to grab a few to make it worthwhile! Do you know roughly what the shipping price of a few spacebars would be to Ireland?

tlt

04 May 2015, 21:11

Can't resist CMYKv2. A Caps Lock and a Alt Gr and it would have been perfect

vsev

04 May 2015, 22:08

I don't think GMK ever made Alt Gr caps may they don't have the mold for it and don't intend to or so..

Khers

04 May 2015, 22:13

I'm pretty certain GMK has made Alt Gr, it's at least present in both the purple mod set and cmyk iirc, also it's in the main kit...
Last edited by Khers on 04 May 2015, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

guk
1896 Vintage Reds

04 May 2015, 22:14

And on the Skidata keyboards.

HzFaq

04 May 2015, 22:48

Yeah, Alt Gr is a thing with GMK, it was in all of Ivan's GMK buys prior to this one (Dolch, CMYK, purple mods).
Last edited by HzFaq on 05 May 2015, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

rindorbrot

04 May 2015, 23:56

The CMYKv2 looks awesome, will put an order together tomorrow!

IvanIvanovich

05 May 2015, 14:25

Don't worry about the Alt Gr, it was a render mistake on CMYKv2 it will be there as usual. That pack also has FOUR Caps Locks, just label as LOCK.

vsev

05 May 2015, 15:07

I'm pleased being wrong with this guys !
Alt Gr is one of my favourites, and for sure you're way beyond me with Cherry related stuff knowledge !

t!ng
Awake Sheep

05 May 2015, 18:34

Why spanish?

tlt

05 May 2015, 20:32

IvanIvanovich wrote: Don't worry about the Alt Gr, it was a render mistake on CMYKv2 it will be there as usual. That pack also has FOUR Caps Locks, just label as LOCK.
Great, Alt Gr! And there are actually pretty good options for Caps Lock in there, the one with a window will look good on keyboard without a led under there as well.

IvanIvanovich

06 May 2015, 16:25

Why not Spanish? It's one of the largest used languages in the world. Also, it's one of the largest used languages in Miami so it fits in with the theme. I plan on continuing having various languages as a pad printing secondary. I've seen it's not feasible to do different languages as doubleshot add ons as not enough people want to pay the costs for such. But with pad printing you still can get more than only US ANSI and it adds very little cost.

tlt

25 May 2015, 00:50

It's going to be interesting to see how the yellow space bar is going to look on a black keyboard. I want a bumblebee colored keyboard. Black case, yellow keys and black legends. :-)

IvanIvanovich

09 Jun 2015, 15:56

We're currently about half MOQ on this. Please help spread the word to generate more orders.

rsadek

16 Jun 2015, 07:05

I am so excited about this set!!!! It's going to be amazing! Oh, so amazing!

Why? I'll tell you: it has all the he cool intensity of the Miami color theme but subtle, not garish.
And then (brilliant) the red side print is a master stroke.

This variation on the Miami theme is understated, classy, yet bold and lively.

In other words: perfect.

Cannot wait!!
-R

IvanIvanovich

20 Jun 2015, 19:02

We're getting pretty close now. Lets get more orders in! I'm pretty optimistic, I may just go ahead and start invoicing next week.

SL89

20 Jun 2015, 19:07

Where are we in relation to MOQ. I'm on the fence about this only because of timing on my part.

wlhlm
~

20 Jun 2015, 19:07

That sounds awesome! :D

There will definitely be another reminder on /r/mk and /r/mechmarket when this buy is ending.

HzFaq

20 Jun 2015, 21:55

Whey! Time to jump in, fence-sitters.

rsadek

24 Jun 2015, 18:06

Now is the time friends! Don't miss out!

wlhlm
~

24 Jun 2015, 18:58

Ivan made a mockup of the caps, demonstrates it better than the GMK renders:
Miami Nights Mockup
Miami Nights Mockup
DSC01743_zps6701dc49.jpg (322.91 KiB) Viewed 9522 times

photekq
Cherry Picker

24 Jun 2015, 19:48

How's CMYK V2 coming along?

shower_king

29 Jun 2015, 14:14

this will come to an end tomorrow, i just wanna know whether the basic set meet the MOQ or not?

Return to “Group buys”