Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

t8c

29 Oct 2015, 14:16

Is everything good to go on 0621? = ) Or do i have to do something?

7bit

29 Oct 2015, 15:30

Ships today. I went out of stamps.
:cry:

Muirium
µ

29 Oct 2015, 15:57

7bit

29 Oct 2015, 16:16

I need 1 EUR stamps!
:mad:

zslane

29 Oct 2015, 18:31

So have the CADET alpha [( and )] keycaps been reinstated yet?

astonlau

29 Oct 2015, 21:50

Hi 7bit, can I get a confirmation of payment? I sent my payment by paypal few days ago (#0703). Just want to make sure that it's all good and that I'm paid up before the real deadline Oct 31. I'm worried about that I have to wait two years for next round. :o

zslane

29 Oct 2015, 22:09

While we wait for 7bit to respond officially, I will say this:

1. Your payment is almost certainly in their hands and you're fine.

2. The Oct 31 deadline is mostly meaningless. There seems to be a Nov 1 deadline for 7bit to send off his legend graphics to SP, but that probably has little bearing on deadlines for ordering.

3. I have no doubt that Round 6 (or whatever it gets called) will have everyone waiting at least two years. You don't have to worry about it anymore, you can safely assume it instead.

tofagerl

30 Oct 2015, 08:09

So is HONEYB going to be round6, or are we sticking with 5a and you're talking about HONEYC?

Ywg

30 Oct 2015, 14:02

I've placed an order yesterday for R5 Leftovers and R5a items, I was expecting it to be shipped in two packages (as the wiki said http://deskthority.net/wiki/Round_5a#Shipping).

But the checkout mail I received says : "Your order will be shipped uninsured, without tracking, in 1 pack, at a weight of 43g".

I don't wan't my r5 leftovers to be stucked in limbo for two years. How do I fix this ?

7bit

30 Oct 2015, 14:10

This is only about the HONEY-order. HONEYB stuff will ship separately, except if you order the HONEYB kit.

These is a new deadline:
Deadline to jump off from Round 5a: 2015-11-06

After that date, orders for HONEYB kits will be
locked down and can't be cleared anymore!
:shock: :cry:

The reason is because Signature Plastics starts to make the tools for
HONEYB-Production, so the whole thing can't be stopped anymore.
:cool:

romevi

30 Oct 2015, 14:25

7bit wrote:This is only about the HONEY-order. HONEYB stuff will ship separately, except if you order the HONEYB kit.

These is a new deadline:
Deadline to jump off from Round 5a: 2015-11-06

After that date, orders for HONEYB kits will be
locked down and can't be cleared anymore!
:shock: :cry:

The reason is because Signature Plastics starts to make the tools for
HONEYB-Production, so the whole thing can't be stopped anymore.
:cool:
After that, when is full payment due? Going to pay the rest of my order soon, but want to know how realistic it is to order a bit more before lockdown.

tofagerl

30 Oct 2015, 14:51

Damn, I might have to cancel a few kits :(

infodroid

30 Oct 2015, 16:53

Hi 7bit and Evilcamels,

It seems I have ended up with a credit balance for my invoice #0654.

I would appreciate if you could process a refund for me.

I would have liked to buy even more keycaps but I need the funds to invest in more Alps kit.

Evilcamels

30 Oct 2015, 17:27

astonlau and everyone else that may be waiting on a payment to appear, I had midterms this week so updating payments was on the back burner. Payments were just updated by me, they take a while to push out to y'all but you should see the payments in an invoice soon.

axtran

30 Oct 2015, 18:17

Any change TENKLESS kits (Base or full) can get stepped Capslock added to them? I noticed it's missing ;)

Muirium
µ

30 Oct 2015, 18:29

You noticed wrong. I have a few and they cover my stepped caps lock G80 fine.

Omikron

30 Oct 2015, 18:30

Is round 5 still around? I joined the community almost 2 years ago and cancelled my order...

So does Round 5 still exist? Can I place a new order or something?

romevi

30 Oct 2015, 18:35

axtran wrote: Any change TENKLESS kits (Base or full) can get stepped Capslock added to them? I noticed it's missing ;)
I don't think Round 5a includes them in the base/tenkeyless sets anymore. You have to buy them separately.

zslane

30 Oct 2015, 19:00

Okay, well, with the BIG DEADLINE nearly upon us, I think it is IMPORTANT to lock down the CADET kit with regards to the [( and )] keys. Are we going to get them like we were supposed to when we all first ordered that kit? The current graphics for the base kit has the wrong legends for those two keys.

Phill1

30 Oct 2015, 19:05

Would also like the space cadet style parens.

Phill1

30 Oct 2015, 19:07

Omikron wrote: Is round 5 still around? I joined the community almost 2 years ago and cancelled my order...

So does Round 5 still exist? Can I place a new order or something?
Round 5a started, you just missed out on Round 5. Check the wiki.

Omikron

30 Oct 2015, 19:15

Danke!

lifeinvader

30 Oct 2015, 21:47

Hello 7bit!
I'd like to hear, if there is still any possibility to order a red ISO return key (HONEY/JRET/RED)? :)
Best regards

infodroid

30 Oct 2015, 22:35

lifeinvader wrote: Hello 7bit!
I'd like to hear, if there is still any possibility to order a red ISO return key (HONEY/JRET/RED)? :)
Best regards
I see none in stock in Round 5 Leftovers. However it seems you can get one as part of HONEYB/ISO/RED.

infodroid

30 Oct 2015, 22:37

Should the HONEYB/TKLISOBASE/* kits have an Alt Gr instead of one of the Alt keys?

lifeinvader

30 Oct 2015, 23:10

@infodroid.
So, the key is still available as a part of an ISO set, right? :)
It would really be the very last key in my keyboard puzzle..

Norman_

30 Oct 2015, 23:17

Will we be able to add to our order after the deadline? Are we only locked from removing?

infodroid

31 Oct 2015, 00:10

@lifeinvader

Yes. In Round 5A the red ISO return key is not a standalone key. The smallest kit that includes this key is the HONEYB/ISO/RED kit. You get three other keys with it.

lifeinvader

31 Oct 2015, 00:35

@infodroid
Well, if it cannot be any different, I'll just make do with the entire ISO set ;)
Should I just wait for 7bit to contact me?
And thanks for your help, buddy!

infodroid

31 Oct 2015, 00:51

lifeinvader wrote: Should I just wait for 7bit to contact me?
:lol:

How long have you got?

Return to “Group buys”