Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

yangdaddy

16 Jan 2016, 17:37

well, I finally got an invoice last night, but it shows "0" due. Does this mean what I want is not left?

rominronin

16 Jan 2016, 17:44

To clarify, I included a delivery address when making my payment via PayPal.

7bit

16 Jan 2016, 22:59

An address at PayPal is not relevant for shipping.

@yangdaddy:
Try one item per line:
HONEYB/TENKLESS/SPH
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE
;-)

mrbill

17 Jan 2016, 04:42

I sent a "HONEYB 0" 2-3 weeks ago, but don't see anything showing it from the bot when I do a WASSUP - will it show there?
Otherwise it shows me as paid up and ready to go.

Hoping to get my R5 leftovers shipped before R6 production, if possible.

mpaine

17 Jan 2016, 05:26

I'm a bit of a newb here, please excuse my ignorance.

Is all of R6 leftovers Cherry MX compatible?

Is all of R6 leftovers SA profile?

Is SA the same as spherical?

I'm looking to replicate this beauty from wuzadi on reddit.

From the above link, Is that dark colour "Black"? Or is it "Grey"?

Is this a good starting point?

HONEYB/TKL

Thanks!

yangdaddy

17 Jan 2016, 07:18

7bit wrote: An address at PayPal is not relevant for shipping.

@yangdaddy:
Try one item per line:
HONEYB/TENKLESS/SPH
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE
;-)
Thank you very much for the response. That email address is on my paypal, but it is also on my google wallet. I will try that again.

caligo

17 Jan 2016, 07:25

mpaine wrote:I'm a bit of a newb here, please excuse my ignorance.

Is all of R6 leftovers Cherry MX compatible?

Is all of R6 leftovers SA profile?

Is SA the same as spherical?

I'm looking to replicate this beauty from wuzadi on reddit.

From the above link, Is that dark colour "Black"? Or is it "Grey"?

Is this a good starting point?

HONEYB/TKL

Thanks!
The short answer to all of your questions is 'yes'. Both R5 and R6 consist of spherical Cherry MX keycaps, and the keyboard in that shot is indeed rocking a R5 set with gray mods (and a few red and blue ones).

peiji1981

17 Jan 2016, 11:21

My Invoice is #0801, i have completed the payment via Paypal, please check it.

mecano

17 Jan 2016, 13:04

mrbill wrote: I sent a "HONEYB 0" 2-3 weeks ago, but don't see anything showing it from the bot when I do a WASSUP - will it show there?
Otherwise it shows me as paid up and ready to go.

Hoping to get my R5 leftovers shipped before R6 production, if possible.
I tried the HONEYB 0 magic yesterday followed up with a WASSUP.
This morning I got a message from the bot showing two shipment lines and deducting what I already paid from the new total (I issued a wire transfer in the instant to clean things up).
So for you to double check, you should have these lines in the 7bot email :
|Shipping costs | | | | 7.00
|Shipping costs R6 | | | | 7.00

infodroid

17 Jan 2016, 15:27

mpaine wrote: I I'm looking to replicate this beauty from wuzadi on reddit.
The contrast looks a little off in that photo. Compare against this one from the cappening thread:

mpaine

17 Jan 2016, 20:58

Thanks caligo and infodroid.

I did notice that the colours looked darker than I would expect for the grey. I'm really torn between getting black/white, or Grey/white.

Decisions decisions!

mashby

17 Jan 2016, 22:55

The following payments have been received for this group buy: yangdaddy, peiji1981, davkol.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

Norman_

17 Jan 2016, 23:25

My amount due went up $6.93 for some reason over the last month.

It's because of a 7 dollar shipping charge. Are the round 5 leftovers being shipped separately from round 6 now, or am i being double charged?

What happened to the other 7 cents?

Did somethings price go down 7 cents? lol

7bit

18 Jan 2016, 09:52

Norman_ wrote: My amount due went up $6.93 for some reason over the last month.

It's because of a 7 dollar shipping charge. Are the round 5 leftovers being shipped separately from round 6 now, or am i being double charged?

What happened to the other 7 cents?

Did somethings price go down 7 cents? lol
I've added support for shipping costs for Round 6, should the keys be shipped separately from in-stock Round5-leftovers.
:o

If you want everything shipped in one shipping, please order the HONEYB-kit.
:cool:

mashby

18 Jan 2016, 17:02

The following payments have been received for this group buy: rominronin, mrbill, HelixDan, zschiller

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

mashby

18 Jan 2016, 23:33

Two more payments received: WilliamG, zschiller

rominronin

19 Jan 2016, 17:46

Thanks mashby, 7bit.

I just done a quick WASSUP, so I can pay the difference for those extra r5 pieces and get them sent out.

I'll need something to play with until March/April...

LXXXIX

19 Jan 2016, 18:47

Are there anymore WoB and HONEYB/TKL/BLUE sets available? :roll:

rominronin

19 Jan 2016, 21:50

LXXXIX wrote: Are there anymore WoB and HONEYB/TKL/BLUE sets available? :roll:
Hi LXXXIX,

Go to the first page of this thread - group-buys-f50/doubleshot-replacements- ... t6732.html - there are 2 links: 1 to each leftovers page, where you'll find lists of every remaining set.

mashby

19 Jan 2016, 22:07

The following payments have been received for this group buy: HelixDan, Gray Jian, ipreferpie, toidbb, culiandralin, Ail

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

7bit

20 Jan 2016, 17:50

Kits of the day:
HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA/VIOLETT
price: $18

HONEYB/CURSYM/WHITE
price: $12

HONEYB/HYPER7/CADET
price: $279

HONEYB/MODSYM125/CADET
price: $21

HONEYB/MODSYM100/BLACK
price: $9

HONEYB/JRET/WHITE

HONEYB/COLORCODES
price: $24

HONEY/POS/PACK2
price: $6

HONEY/SPACE100/GREY
price: $3

HONEY/INTER/BLACK/OVR
price: $12

HONEY/SPACE450/RED

HONEY/MODEXTRA150/OVR

HONEY/LOTUS175S/BLACK

:ugeek:

HONEY/GH/GREY
price: $1

:roll:

rominronin

21 Jan 2016, 06:08

What is the kit of the day? Is it just a random order you sent today?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Jan 2016, 07:11

That must be the most random order ever placed :)

It's just a little ad by 7bit, if you want an ad free version of this thread, please join the DT club. ;)

yangdaddy

21 Jan 2016, 10:25

ARGH! I made a mistake trying to add to my original order. As I had already paid, I thought I didn't need to include my previous original order when adding to it and apparently dropped my previous order. I resent a PM to 7bot with the whole order. PLEASE don't erase my previous order! I'm so sorry!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Jan 2016, 12:46

yangdaddy wrote: ARGH! I made a mistake trying to add to my original order. As I had already paid, I thought I didn't need to include my previous original order when adding to it and apparently dropped my previous order. I resent a PM to 7bot with the whole order. PLEASE don't erase my previous order! I'm so sorry!
You initially did everything right and then ... not.

7bot will just pile up everything you send him in one large order and state the currently outstanding amount to be paid.

When sending items to the bot that were already in your order, the bot will either add them to the already existing postion quantities OR create new order positions in case the other positions are in state LOCKED or SHIPPED.

7bit

21 Jan 2016, 14:03

^^^ Thanks, this is precisely how it is ^^^

BTW: packing HelixDan's order right now, yours will be next ...

Ail

21 Jan 2016, 14:30

So if I decide to order some round 5 leftovers and I have a paid round 6 order already waiting for production/shipment, I can submit a new order in the same format that will ship separately or will 7bot assume I want them to ship together? Sorry for the confusion. I am surprised I made it through the entire order process initially without screwing it up somehow. :lol:

donpark

21 Jan 2016, 16:47

I don't see my name being updated.
Can I check you have received my payment? Thanks.

yangdaddy

21 Jan 2016, 18:06

apologies for the mistake and for panicking. the quote at the end,

"You wasted 111.85 EUR in all of my group buys.
This puts you on rank #693.
Please order more to improve your ranking!"

threw me off. I thought it meant that I had cancelled my previous order. ugh. sorry again. thank you for clearing this up! I appreciate it!

7bit

21 Jan 2016, 19:22

Ail wrote: So if I decide to order some round 5 leftovers and I have a paid round 6 order already waiting for production/shipment, I can submit a new order in the same format that will ship separately or will 7bot assume I want them to ship together? Sorry for the confusion. I am surprised I made it through the entire order process initially without screwing it up somehow. :lol:
With the bot, you can only screw yourself, never the bot!
:evilgeek:

However, the default behavior is to ship what is available, as soon as I can.

If you want to prevent any shipments until Round 6 is ready, order the HONEYB kit:
HONEYB

You can remove the HONEYB kit at any time by ordering 0 items of the HONEYB kit:
HONEYB 0

Refunds
Some people have asked, when refunds will be made.

If you paid in EUR, I will send refunds about next week.

If you paid in USD, refunds will be sent once mashby has the first $10,000 together, so SP can be pleased and is happily run the production. This could happen in a few days if everybody pays!

Return to “Group buys”